Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Traditional Archery
 On-line tournament sign up..... >

On-line tournament sign up.....

Traditional Archery Talk Trad-bows here!

On-line tournament sign up.....

Old 07-27-2006, 01:57 PM

Default RE: On-line tournament sign up.....

I had a big long post detailing all the hits, but I lost it after submitting!!

Guss is the winner of this tournament!! He was the only 1 that followed the directions!![8D]

He hit the eachsheet of paperfrom all 4 distances and hit the target most shots.

Great shooting Guss!! Hopefully we will have better participation next tournament.

Thanks guys,

Joel
Old 07-27-2006, 02:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

Congrats Guss!!!

Double, can you post any pictures?
Old 07-27-2006, 02:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

You know, I double check those directions and even went back online and reread the thread and asked my wife what she thought you meant. I want my $0.39 entrance fee back!! Oh well, congratulations Guss. I was just glad I hit the paper every time.
Old 07-27-2006, 04:51 PM

Sounds like we might have a tie! You're saying i did not follow the directions, they were'nt that hard to figure out, i hit osama in the head at 10 yards, rabbit in the vitals at 14yards, squirrels shoulder at 18 and theraven at 20 yards,just missed to the side of his body in the paper. Hit all targets, just missed the raven, one arrow per target,Not that hard to figure out, got mine in the mail, took 5 min. to shoot, sent out the next day, after receiving them. Thanks Doublecreek for takingyour time in organizingthis targetshoot.
Old 07-27-2006, 05:49 PM

EACH TARGET WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SHOT 4 TIMES!!!!!!! once at 10, 14, 18, & 20 yds......... Guss is the ONLY one of you knuckleheads that did that! Go back and read the directions on the threads....

I'll take some pictures tonight if I can remember and I will post them!

Joel
Old 07-27-2006, 06:23 PM
Typical Buck

Well......when is the next one? I haven't been shooting long and probably won't hit paper, but I am willing to try. Lets get it going.
Old 07-27-2006, 06:45 PM

OKyou big knucklehead, thats all you had to say in your instructions, just like you said on the upper thread, shoot each target 4 times, simple as that, but it did not specify that on the instructions you sent!!!

Old 07-27-2006, 08:16 PM

That is so funny, my shooting was so bad when I shot them. Myhands were more acustom to myfly rod thenthe bow. I hope you dont post the pics of my targets, my shooting was notat all wereit should have been. I was alittle imbaresed to send them in. I am happy to say it is coming around (18 shoots from 20 yards all in the 3in ring , the rest of the day was spent looking for my only arrow, dont worry I found it.)

I wish I could show this to my1st grade teacher, she said Inever follow directions .

I am in for another round, see if you guys can take the crown.

DC, thanks for starting this all up.

I vote that we save the prize for the next round, I dont think my shooting is worth anything this round.
Old 07-28-2006, 06:56 AM
Giant Nontypical

Yes, that you Double Creek for take the time and ambition to run this!

I understood the directions after I messed up the first time.
Old 07-28-2006, 08:02 AM

I enjoyed it guys... Things got confused, b/c the original directions were posted on another thread, but I thought everyone could figure it out

Just kidding with all of you, thanks for participating....... I'm going to post everyone's results when I get a chance.

Quick Reply: On-line tournament sign up.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.