Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear > Traditional Archery Equipment
PSE Blackhawk, RH, 62", 45#; For Sale >

PSE Blackhawk, RH, 62", 45#; For Sale

Community
Traditional Archery Equipment Buy and sell your Traditional Archery equipment here.

PSE Blackhawk, RH, 62", 45#; For Sale

Old 06-25-2013, 09:20 AM
Spike

Post PSE Blackhawk, RH, 62", 45#; For Sale

Hi Folks,
I haven't been able to be active due to health problems. In fact I had hand surgery with bad result. I give up! I'm selling everything!
The RH PSE Blackhawk, a Cabela's Indian Blanket case, it also has a arrow case that fit in the bow case. There are a Doz. XX75 arrows with field points. The Bow is like new, has NEVER BEEN HUNTED! There is also a camo hip quiver, a blue target hip quiver, an arm guard, a medium fingers glove, a bow stringer, nock pliers, a bow square. The whole outfit will sell for $220.00 complete! I live in the Frisco, TX in the DFW MetroPlex. I can furnish pictures, but I'll have to send them to your phone. I don't know how to post pictures on here. Thank-you for reading! I'm selling my Fly Fishing stuff too, so I can get into Ham Radio, that I can do the rest of my life!
Old 06-25-2013, 02:30 PM
Spike

Question Whats wrong with my offer?

Originally Posted by Charlie47
Hi Folks,
I haven't been able to be active due to health problems. In fact I had hand surgery with bad result. I give up! I'm selling everything!
The RH PSE Blackhawk, a Cabela's Indian Blanket case, it also has a arrow case that fit in the bow case. There are a Doz. XX75 arrows with field points. The Bow is like new, has NEVER BEEN HUNTED! There is also a camo hip quiver, a blue target hip quiver, an arm guard, a medium fingers glove, a bow stringer, nock pliers, a bow square. The whole outfit will sell for $220.00 complete! I live in the Frisco, TX in the DFW MetroPlex. I can furnish pictures, but I'll have to send them to your phone. I don't know how to post pictures on here. Thank-you for reading! I'm selling my Fly Fishing stuff too, so I can get into Ham Radio, that I can do the rest of my life!
I thought I was making a great offer, what's wrong?
Old 06-25-2013, 06:58 PM
Spike

Exclamation

Hi Folks,
OK, I'm going to make my last reduction in price! It is $205.00 plus shipping or pick-up at my home for the $205.00! If I can't sell it at this it's going in a garage sale!
Thank-you,
Old 06-26-2013, 04:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

It's a good deal... the only thing I can say is that the bow is $229.00 new at the most, and you're offering a good deal of accessories, but I think some people would just buy a new bow if they're going to spend the money.

Another thing is that traditional archery gear is less popular than compounds, so I think it will take a little longer to find a buyer.

Just my $.02, I think your offer is good... just going to take some time to unload it.
Old 06-26-2013, 05:30 AM
Spike

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Psylocide
It's a good deal... the only thing I can say is that the bow is $229.00 new at the most, and you're offering a good deal of accessories, but I think some people would just buy a new bow if they're going to spend the money.

Another thing is that traditional archery gear is less popular than compounds, so I think it will take a little longer to find a buyer.

Just my $.02, I think your offer is good... just going to take some time to unload it.
Thank-you for your $.02, I ask for it and I appreciate it. Your right, the Bow is $229.00. However, the case is $85.00, the arrows $58.00, the arrow case is $14.95, the stringer is $14.95, the arm guard is $14.95, All of the things would be necessary if your going to have a bow. I still think my deal is good. I'll leave it up for 2 days then remove it! The other things are good but not necessary. Please consider! Those quivers are approx. another $40.00, thrown in. Best wishes guys!
Old 06-26-2013, 05:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thank-you for your $.02, I ask for it and I appreciate it. Your right, the Bow is $229.00. However, the case is $85.00, the arrows $58.00, the arrow case is $14.95, the stringer is $14.95, the arm guard is $14.95, All of the things would be necessary if your going to have a bow. I still think my deal is good. I'll leave it up for 2 days then remove it! The other things are good but not necessary. Please consider! Those quivers are approx. another $40.00, thrown in. Best wishes guys!
That's what I was saying, you're offering up a good deal... just gotta get the right buyer.

If I had the extra cash I'd snap it up quick.
Old 06-26-2013, 06:26 AM
Spike

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Psylocide
That's what I was saying, you're offering up a good deal... just gotta get the right buyer.

If I had the extra cash I'd snap it up quick.
Thank-you Sir!

With the hand surgery bad outcome, I certainly can't shoot anymore. I'm selling all my Fly fishing and archery stuff. I need fellowship and friendship so I'm getting into Ham radio, I can do that the rest of my life!
Old 06-26-2013, 07:23 PM
Spike

Exclamation

Thank-you Sir!

With the hand surgery bad outcome, I certainly can't shoot anymore. I'm selling all my Fly fishing and archery stuff. I need fellowship and friendship so I'm getting into Ham radio, I can do that the rest of my life!
The COMPLETE OUTFIT IS SOLD!!
Thank-you for reading!