Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
 Are these pictures YOURS? >

Are these pictures YOURS?

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Are these pictures YOURS?

Old 05-25-2009, 04:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Are these pictures YOURS?

Because they are not mine [:@]. They came on my "supposedly" brand new I590 that Stealth promised me it would send because of thetwo other busted cameras they havesent me. This business with trail camera companies is getting ridiculous. They lie to you, and all you can do is keep asking for another camera (ive spent over $40 on shipping for this company, $179.99 on the camera and $49.99 for the battery pack).

If these pictures are yours then speak up so i know what was originally wrong with my "brand new" camera.

Old 05-25-2009, 05:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Are these pictures YOURS?

Maybe it's Stealth's test location.
Old 05-25-2009, 08:12 AM
Typical Buck

pnutdoes have a point. Call em and ask them if they test their camsand if they do ask them how they do itbefore you tell them you've got those pics. I've never heard of this happeningbefore. gosh you've had some bad luck with some companies! Keep us updated!

Old 05-25-2009, 08:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Siman I think Stealth sent you a factory refurbished cam or they sent you a trade in. Stealth Cam recentely was running a promotion called their
""Stimulus Program"" that if you traded in a Stealth Cam in working condition they would give you so much off the purchase of a new one. Pike
Old 05-25-2009, 09:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: J Pike

Siman I think Stealth sent you a factory refurbished cam or they sent you a trade in. Stealth Cam recentely was running a promotion called their
""Stimulus Program"" that if you traded in a Stealth Cam in working condition they would give you so much off the purchase of a new one. Pike
I know that this is a refurbished camera. The thing was that they TOLD me on the phone that THIS TIME, we will send you a BRAND NEW I590 instead of a 3rd refurbished I550. When i got the camera it was in a regular box with a torn strap and scratches and dings all over it. The only reason i put it out was because i was leaving for vacation and coming back yesterday. They sent me a label so i can ship it back for FREE, but this will b the 4th camera that i have shipped back to them.

Is it really that hard to make a camera that works? I have never heard of anyone who has purchased cameras from the mainstream companies (Moultrie, Stealth, Wildview, Cuddeback) that hasnt had a problem somewhere sometime.
Old 05-25-2009, 10:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Siman08/OH

ORIGINAL: J Pike

Is it really that hard to make a camera that works? I have never heard of anyone who has purchased cameras from the mainstream companies (Moultrie, Stealth, Wildview, Cuddeback) that hasnt had a problem somewhere sometime.
When you're buying low to middle line cameras, you're going to see failures.
They are out in the elements and sometimes we push them through the hardest times of the year (IE: winter)
You don't hear of many failed Reconyx cams and rightfully so at $600+

I'm not sticking up for the companies but you get what you pay for.
I just put my SG550 back out this morning and have a Cuddeback Capture on the way.
Old 05-25-2009, 03:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

I totally agree with pnut, you really do get what you pay for. I mean seriously, what kind of cam do you honestly expect to get for as little as some of these low end models cost ???

I've tried cheaper models as welland now I regret wasting ANY money on them...... I should have been saving it up to buy more Reconyx's !!!

Old 05-25-2009, 07:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

That really sucks Caleb, I'd be pissed!!
Old 05-27-2009, 02:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

looks like texas
Old 05-27-2009, 04:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Caleb, that is crazy! It definitely does look like Texas, not Ohio that's for sure..

That really is messed up that they blatently lied to you

Quick Reply: Are these pictures YOURS?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.