Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
 D-LOOP BCY Release Rope (ALL COLORS)  & Peep/Nock Thread >

D-LOOP BCY Release Rope (ALL COLORS) & Peep/Nock Thread

Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

D-LOOP BCY Release Rope (ALL COLORS) & Peep/Nock Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 12:40 AM
Fork Horn

Default D-LOOP BCY Release Rope (ALL COLORS) & Peep/Nock Thread

[align=center]We carry EVERY COLOR made![/align][align=center][/align][align=center]BCY #24 Braided Polyester D-Loop Release Material, 2.0MM[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]1 Meter package (approx. 39") for $2.99[/align][align=center][/align][align=left][/align][align=left]BCY's superior material is a stiff braided polyester that:[/align][align=left]Grips the center serving for better peep alignment[/align][align=left]Burns great for STRONG RELIABLE ends[/align][align=left]Is desirable for making small loops[/align][align=left]Is excellent for use withDROP AWAY arrow rest[/align][align=left][/align][align=center]Don't miss out on thebest detailed tutorial on how to tye on a D-loop! [/align][align=center]Link & tutorial courtesy ofGreg /MO:[/align][align=center]http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=2185934[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]COLORS:[/align][align=center][/align][align=left]* O.D. Green[/align][align=left]* Flo Green[/align][align=left]* Flo Orange[/align][align=left]* Flo Yellow[/align][align=left]* Flo Purple [/align][align=left]* Mt Berry (Maroon)[/align][align=left]* Choc Brown[/align][align=left]* Black [/align][align=left]* Camo [/align][align=left]* Yellow[/align][align=left]* Purple [/align][align=left]* Green[/align][align=left]* Teal[/align][align=left]* White[/align][align=left]* Blue[/align][align=left]* Red[/align][align=left]* Pink[/align][align=left]* Silver[/align][align=left][/align][align=left][/align][align=center]REASONABLE SHIPPING RATES:[/align][align=center]$2.50 1st Class Mail [/align][align=center]$5.00 Priority Mail in U.S.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]And you pay ONLY ONE SHIPPING rate regardless of how many packs you purchase[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]If you are International please PM me so I may accurately quote you a shipping rate. [/align][align=center]Since International Priority rates have sky rocketed we do all International via 1st Class to save you the expense.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]We accept money orders or cashiers checks or you can use this[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]"EASY ORDER PROCESS"[/align][align=left]1. Pay by Paypal[/align][align=left]2. Make PayPal payment to [email protected][/align][align=left]3. In the PayPalMessage area please state the colors, productsand quantity you would like[/align][align=left]4. Please include "huntingnet" and your handle[/align][align=left][/align][align=left][/align][align=left]If paying by money order or cashiers check please mail to:[/align][align=left][/align][align=left]Catherine O'Carroll[/align][align=left]P.O. Box 16371[/align][align=left]Tucson, AZ 85732-6371[/align][align=left][/align][align=center]V V V V V V[/align][align=center][/align][align=left]WE ALSO CARRY:[/align][align=left][/align][align=center]BCY NOCK POINT AND PEEP TYING THREAD[/align][align=center]$4.99 for a 75 yard jig spool[/align][align=center][/align][align=left]100% high tenacity Nylon, bonded to improve abrasion resistance[/align][align=left]Will not fray when cut[/align][align=left]High strength, weather resistant[/align][align=left]Won't break when you finish tying it off[/align][align=left]Surpasses industry standards[/align][align=left][/align][align=center]COLORS AVAILABLE: RED or BLACK[/align][align=center]The only 2 colors made[/align][align=left][/align][align=center]$2.50 shipping rate for up to 3 jig spools[/align][align=center]$4.30 shipping rate for 4 or more jig spools[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]And if you order both products we will COMBINE SHIPPING [/align][align=center]COMBINED SHIPPINGis $3.00[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Again if you are International please PM us for a shipping rate. Thank you![/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]THANK YOU & MAY YOU ALWAYS SHOOT STRAIGHT![/align]

Old 11-26-2007, 12:44 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: D-LOOP BCY Release Rope (ALL COLORS) & Peep/Nock Thread

I'm not sure if it is possible to post 2 pictures in a post so here is the Peep/Nock Thread:

Old 11-28-2007, 09:27 AM
Fork Horn

Let's do a hump day bump TTT!
Old 11-30-2007, 12:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

Bump for a great lady!

Guys, we're very fortunate to have Miss Catherine gracing us with her presence! Let's make her feel welcome!
Old 12-03-2007, 10:52 AM
Fork Horn

Why Thank you Greg! ..... (blushing)
I am honored to be part of this great community and look forward to getting to know everyone. Great site!!

Thank you for the very warm welcome, support and patronage, Greg. I really appreciate itand you! Can we clone you?
Old 12-05-2007, 12:00 AM
Fork Horn

Thank you Barry, Tom and Brad for the flawless and exemplary orders. I appreciate it. It truly has been a pleasure.

Don't forget to order these for your stocking stuffers in enough time for Christmas!

~~
Old 12-08-2007, 05:46 PM
Fork Horn

I am going to do a special sell for you here on HuntingNet only!

From now 12-08-07 until 6:00 P.M. Monday 12-10-07 if you buy 2 packs of D-Loop, you will get one additional pack free!

3 packs of D-Loop for the price of 2!

Please make sure to include the 3 colors you would like and that you are from Huntingnet and your Huntingnet handle!

Maybe more Christmas deals to come!
Old 12-09-2007, 09:23 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Redhdcharm

I am going to do a special sell for you here on HuntingNet only!

From now 12-08-07 until 6:00 P.M. Monday 12-10-07 if you buy 2 packs of D-Loop, you will get one additional pack free!

3 packs of D-Loop for the price of 2!

Please make sure to include the 3 colors you would like and that you are from Huntingnet and your Huntingnet handle!

Maybe more Christmas deals to come!
The total with shipping in the U.S. for this deal is $7.98.
Old 12-09-2007, 07:28 PM
Boone & Crockett

Welcome, if Greg recommends you, I'll recommend you. Bumpity bump for a great offer.
Old 12-10-2007, 03:44 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Welcome, if Greg recommends you, I'll recommend you. Bumpity bump for a great offer.
Thank you for the most kind welcome, Rob! It isMY pleasure to be here!
A great site and one I'm still learning about! And I look forward to getting to know the members.

Greg is a amazing person. You have a real keeper there. He contributes SO much to the archery field and archer's in so many ways! A asset indeed!

Thanks again Rob!!

~~

Quick Reply: D-LOOP BCY Release Rope (ALL COLORS) & Peep/Nock Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.