Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

07 Predator contest, take 2

Old 09-25-2007, 12:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default 07 Predator contest, take 2

OK, so when 98% of us signed up for the 07 predator contest, the official start date was set to be Oct. 1st, but that got changed mid stride for some reason. WELL, I'm reverting back to this start date. START DATE IS OCT> 1st, sorry Jrb you don't get a head start, as if you needed it anyways. All other rules stand as stated. Post pics. of the weapon and critter, please keep pics. tasteful to your best ability. The honor system is in place. Please only post pics. of the predators that YOU pulled the trigger on since Oct. 1st, 07. No real reason to be dishonest about it.
NOW, somehow Jrb got missed in the original sign up and was skipped. I am going to place him on the team that has the last offically signed up person that got on a team, as a replacement. SO, I will be knocking one person off of a team and replaceing them with Jrb. It's only right that since heasked to be placed on a team first, that he be placed on a team first. SO, I will copy and paste the teams below and they will be the same with this one exception.
Team 1-
8mm
TEmbry15
zmax hunter
North Texan
Team total score:0

Team 2-
SamPAhunter
coloradoprohunter
DoubleLung55
muckland

Team 3-
chasebaker
Bullet Hole Bailey
duckdog132- 100
jrbsr
Team total score:100

Team 4-
stevetatum-800
infernoxd45
wyote - 400
Melsheeba
Team total score:1200

Team 5-
redneck bowhunter
Jrbhunter 1500
BandMOutdoors
Keith Miller
Team total score:1500

Team 6-
pdp440 - 50
Rammer -400
lethalconnection
Highdesertwolf - 50
Team total score: 500

Team 7-
HunterOpel
crazedbowhunter
robbcayman
feet 1st

Team 8-
Brod_Man
moosehunter30 - 50
Squirrelkilla23
mac87toy
Team total score:50

Team 9-
savagescout
kydeerhunter03
Howler-1350
ffemt1271
Team total score:1350

Team 10-
blacklab
pa_yote_hunter
#40Fan- 2000
MasterE
Team total score:2000

Only change to original teams is that North Texan was replaced with Jrbhunter because North Texan signed up after Jrbhunter. SO, we now have two alternates, North Texan and Keith Miller. What I'm going to do is wait for more alternates to sign up between now and Nov. 1st. Every time we getten more sign ups, I will randomly add one guy to a team. I'd really rather wait for 8 more alternates so that I can place each of them on a existing team instead of adding more three man teams to the contest. Since the start date is Oct. 1st., adding teams after that would only put them automatically behind, so I will add guys tothe existing teams as they come. So, if you want on a team, sign up as an alternate here and when we get 10 more guys, I will add one guy per exiting team.Before Oct. 1st, I will start an offical pictures thread where everyone can post pics. and I willadd the scores to the teams on this thread.
And to answer a question that I beleive zmax had about the use of hounds catching the predators, NO for entry. thesepredators will be only counted if you were the trigger man. No trapped predators allowed and no dog caught predators allowed. Bow shot, crossbow,pistol, shotgun, rifle, muzzleloader, sling shot if you're good enough, all will be counted.
SO, in 6 days, the contest begins. Good luck, keep it clean and honest, and may the best and luckiest team win!
Old 09-25-2007, 07:22 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: 07 Predator contest, take 2

Thanks for taking your time to do this Howler, Good Luck everyone, time to lower the predator population!!
Old 09-25-2007, 09:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: zmax hunter

Thanks for taking your time to do this Howler, Good Luck everyone, time to lower the predator population!!
Yes ty

If you look atthe teams, we all made top ten

GL all
Old 09-25-2007, 09:56 PM
Typical Buck

Woo hoo... 10-40 is my team!!! Ok boys. We have some butt whoopin to do. I'll drink the beer and you guys get to work.

Good luck to everyone. Keep it safe!
Old 09-26-2007, 11:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally I wasn't gonna sign up, but I see you are left with a few alternates I know they are wanting to play. so after thinking about it a bit Im figuring what the heck sign me up as alternate too maybe we can get another team up an going before the start date.
Old 09-26-2007, 11:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good deal HighDesertWolf. So we only need 7 more guys to sign up and then I'll add one guy to each team.
Old 09-27-2007, 07:55 PM
Typical Buck

So do we start individual threads for our teams?????
Old 09-27-2007, 08:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Not a bad idea. That way each team will havea meet and greet place and won't have to wade through a lot of posts that don't concern ya.
Old 09-28-2007, 06:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: #40Fan

Woo hoo... 10-40 is my team!!! Ok boys. We have some butt whoopin to do. I'll drink the beer and you guys get to work.

Good luck to everyone. Keep it safe!
I'll drink to that

Old 09-29-2007, 09:05 PM
Typical Buck

I saw a Fox today (first one in this area that I was at) and had every chance to shoot it.....but then I got to thinking it wasn't the 1st quite yet, so I let it go. Just a few more days and it will be mine.

Quick Reply: 07 Predator contest, take 2

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.