Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 STS system anyone? >

STS system anyone?

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

STS system anyone?

Old 03-26-2005, 08:46 PM

Default RE: STS system anyone?

thank you very much swampdog.
Old 03-27-2005, 01:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Dang! More money to spend!!
Old 03-27-2005, 11:10 AM

I just saw this thread and I also happened to pick up a STS at a shoot last week. The guy installed one on my bow and I shot it right there at the shoot. I did notice some difference so I took a chance and bought it even though I wasn't sure if I liked it on my bow. After getting home and installing it on my Merlin Max 3000 and shooting it for a couple days I notice a significant loss of string and hand shock. I think this product works. I didn't check for increase or loss of speed but I had no pin adjustment after the installation. Though it added some weight to the rear of the bow I liked the added balance. The only problem I have with it is I can't get it more centered on the limb saver because of interference with my cables. So sometimes the string gets caught behind the limb saver. I kinda like the throry about the arrow leaving the sting earlier on release when it makes contact with the limb saver. I haven't shot it enough to say it closes-up my groups. All in all I think STS has a winner. Here is a couple of pictures installed. I had to angle the attachment lower at my grip cause it was interfering with my hand.

Old 03-27-2005, 11:15 AM

Old 03-27-2005, 11:20 AM

I think this is a better pic.
Old 03-27-2005, 06:30 PM

Ok, guys and gals, now that you don't have to take just MY word for it (STSman), do yourself a favor and read all the positive posts about the STS from the many fine people that took a chance to see what the STS is all about.

I, (Mr. STSman) and Brigitte (Mrs. STSman) and Frankie (Chimi Chunga) will be at our suburban (picture below) or the bag practice range at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Friday through Sunday for the ASA pro tour.

We will, for your pleasure, put an STS shooting system on your bow so you can judge for yourself about what the STS can and will do for you.

So, all of you who doubt and are cautious, please come by and try it. It won't cost you a thing, but a few minutes to take a shot with it on your bow. The STS WILL NOT change anything (tune, sights, etc...), but will help you shoot better.

If you like it - then you can buy it.........if you don't - well, I don't know what to say to that -----we've never come across anyone who DIDN'T like it.

This challenge will let you decide personally what you think of the STS without having to dish out the money first.

Remember, the STS does have a 100% money back guarantee. And, let's face it...........it's not much to spend if it's a product that can help you shoot better. Take it from me (Mr. STSman) and all the people that now shoot the STS................it will certainly help your shooting.

Thank you,
Joe Goade (Mr. STSman)

Old 03-27-2005, 07:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

I hope there will be someone on the other end of the phone tomorrow when I attempt to place my order.
Old 03-27-2005, 08:13 PM

ORIGINAL: DaveC

I hope there will be someone on the other end of the phone tomorrow when I attempt to place my order.

I promise someone will be here to take your order. (Unless it's at lunchtime and we're gone
Old 03-28-2005, 12:48 AM

I called much earlier than most shops open and they were more than happy to take my call. I have a feeling Mrs. STSMAN would answer the phone 24/7.
Old 03-28-2005, 09:24 AM

Well, Peebles, you are right. We definitely work 24 / 7. I appreciate you noticing.

Quick Reply: STS system anyone?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.