HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Technical (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/technical-20/)
-   -   WWAG--Spacers on The Allegiance. (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/technical/93565-wwag-spacers-allegiance.html)

ampahunter 03-13-2005 07:09 PM

RE: WWAG--Spacers on The Allegiance.

WWAG--BT obviously has a reason for doing this and I think your assumption could be on the money.
I would certainly like to give the new wider cam a try on my bow.

ken rose 03-14-2005 12:44 PM

Walks with a gimp,we han't noticed any difference in the thickness in limbs,just had to take out one of the shims with the newer cams,now they have 1 on each side of the cams,and they look to be the same thickness in shims.

walks with a gimp 03-14-2005 11:19 PM

So the cams are machined wider at the bearing bore?? Man you guys that got the new bows with all those improvements;) got it goin' on:D Red logos, wide cams,, upside down cable slides,, where will it all end:D

ampahunter 03-15-2005 06:11 AM

where will it all end
WWAG--when BOWTECH offers to swap our OLD Allegiance bows with this NEWER model:D;).

walks with a gimp 03-15-2005 10:35 AM

LOL,, I wouldn't trade this Allegiance for nothin';) I'm color blind anyway and I don't like red so the silver logo is fine with me:)

HotLZ 03-15-2005 12:58 PM

Hey walks, ain't it great to be a color blind bowhunter? Really makes it challenging to track a deer doesn't it. If there's no snow, I don't have a chance. Off I go to get a buddy.

walks with a gimp 03-15-2005 11:17 PM

LOL,, I actually DID blood trail my first deer last fall through an un-picked corn field:) but he was loosing a LOT of blood fast;) My wife can see blood VERY easy and did a great job when we went to Canada last fall for bear. The guide said that she has a job waiting for her anytime she wants to re-locate to Ontario,, as for me,, he said that I'm helpless:(:D

ampahunter 03-16-2005 07:17 AM

she wants to re-locate to Ontario
Welcome to the Province-- BUT, bring LOTS of Cold Clothing. :D

Blodg 03-16-2005 04:10 PM

Add me to the color blind bowhunter list. Luckily most of the deer I have shot with a bow have fallen within plain sight of my stand. The few I did have to track either my Dad or my two hunting buddies had to track it while I followed along. Sometimes it took me several minutes to find the blood they had already walked by. It kinda sucks because I can not go bowhunting if I don't have someone available to help me track. The good news is that my 11 year old boy who just started hunting with me is NOT colorblind so he will be my trailing partner in the future.

walks with a gimp 03-16-2005 11:27 PM

The string trackers work pretty good but use a heavier arrow for better accuracy. I'll have one on my bow the next time I go to Canada for bear!!