" />

Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Oneida Screaming Eagle Bow >

Oneida Screaming Eagle Bow

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Oneida Screaming Eagle Bow

Old 02-23-2005, 02:55 PM

Default Oneida Screaming Eagle Bow

I bought this bow just because I like the way it looks but don`t know any thing about it .

Any Comments
Old 02-23-2005, 07:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Oneida Screaming Eagle Bow

come over to the Oneida forum, and they will tell you all you need to know. Plus, they are a GREAT bunch of guys. They chipped in a BUTTLOAD of money for a bow for me.

http://p096.ezboard.com/fcponeidaeaglebowsfrm2
Old 02-24-2005, 08:30 AM
Super Moderator

Default RE: Oneida Screaming Eagle Bow

I owned an Oneida Screaming Eagle bow many many years ago, when I was shooting fingers . This particular model has been out of production for several years, although following models are very similiar. The Screaming Eagle is similiar to the Aeroforce in that the pylons are about the same configuration which hold the cams. In its day the Screaming Eagle was a real screamer in two ways..........it was very fast for the time and very loud at the release! As DK said, you would be well off to go to their website for tech talk and even try to find a dealer who used to carry them or still does carry Oneida bows. Oneida is a different animal to maintain, but after you learn how it works they are very simple to adjust and work on.

I strongly suggest you find a shop or you can do this yourself, check everything over.....especially the timing cable that runs through the riser and the power cables(steel cables that connect the cams to the limbs) for any signs of rough spots or cable fray. Also, if the draw length does not fit you, small modules can be changed in the cams to adjust for draw length and letoff. If you do not have a owner's manual with the bow Oneida might be able to help you out.