Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 News of the Day!! >

News of the Day!!

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

News of the Day!!

Old 02-11-2005, 01:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default News of the Day!!

Watch CNN fellas, you'll see a headline that my Allegiance was shipped on 2/8/04!

Actually my shop called me and let me know that its in transit and should be here any day now. The wait is almost over.

tick tick tick tick........hear that sound buckeye? Its the clock ticking down to you whoopin!

Of course next week, you'll also see a headline the UPS truck had a fiery crash on the Ohio/PA border and buckeye and clan are seen hiding in the bushes.
Old 02-11-2005, 03:12 PM

Default RE: News of the Day!!

Muzzyman I think I just saw that report on FOX news something about a truck full of Bowtech's being hijacked in OHIO. Man that sucks but it sure will be fun to see you twitch for another 7 weeks!!!!!
Old 02-11-2005, 03:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thank God.

Old 02-11-2005, 03:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thats true the trucks gotta come thru the GREAT state of OHIO to make it to the Pumpkin state.

About time it showed up. I don't want to hear any excuses after the smackdown is all said and done
Old 02-11-2005, 03:29 PM

Dang, there goes my shot at $51.00. Oh well, best of luck waiting..... It is almost there. So, are you going to get a "cough" and call in sick that day?

JMAC
Old 02-11-2005, 03:48 PM

Just in time for valentines day Kinda scary. Hope you enjoy your new bow!
Old 02-11-2005, 04:32 PM

I thought I heard something about a FedEx plane out of Eugene OR that lost its load just after takeoff and all the cargo was lost at sea
Old 02-11-2005, 04:32 PM

Great news muzzy! My dealer told me it takes a full 5 working days for the bow to make it from the plant. So I would be looking for it around Monday or Tuesday.
Old 02-11-2005, 05:05 PM
Boone & Crockett

Of course next week, you'll also see a headline the UPS truck had a fiery crash on the Ohio/PA border and buckeye and clan are seen hiding in the bushes
LMAO!

Dang, there goes my shot at $51.00.
I guess this means that the price reverts back to the original bid of $50.
Old 02-11-2005, 05:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have friends at UPS and Fedex. We'll ransom it once I get a hold of it. I'll bet an unshot Allegiance will bring good money from it's terrified owner. And we will becam and tear it limb from limb, if our demands are not met.

All kidding aside I'm glad your bow is soon to arrive. Just don't involve the authorities.

Quick Reply: News of the Day!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.