Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 A Fond Farewell...Everyone please read >

A Fond Farewell...Everyone please read

Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

A Fond Farewell...Everyone please read

Old 12-19-2004, 03:39 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: A Fond Farewell...Everyone please read

This is sad. Best of luck in every avenue you take.
Old 12-19-2004, 04:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

That's a shame, Jeff. Hope things start improving for you real soon. I want to thank you for your help and input over the past couple of years. This forum won't be the same without you.
Old 12-19-2004, 04:38 PM

Miss your insght already Jeff. If there anything I can do for you or if your ever in the area...you know where to find me.

Hang in there brother. Hope all is on the upswing soon.
Old 12-19-2004, 05:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us jeff,over the past year I have learned alot from you,especially on arrows.I havent known you as long as some of these other members have but the jeff that I know will be truely missed.
I hope your health gets better and you can resolve your family issues.
Take care and god bless
Jason
Old 12-19-2004, 05:29 PM

Wow, what can I say that already hasn't? You will be severly missed around here and I am sure that everyone here hopes to hear from you from time to time! Your input has been top-notch and will leave a void here! I wish you the best in everything, as this is probablly the best move for you. Take time to get everything situated and be sure to visit! Like the others have said, if you ever need anything, you have many, many friends here that are willing to help!
Old 12-19-2004, 05:43 PM

Jeff after reading your post I can only wish you the best with your health, family etc.. You were always there to answer any questions I may have had and although there are many helpful people on these boards I considered you the best. Although we have never met in person, as you have said in your post all of us here share a common bond. Im sure I speak for most here in saying that at times of difficulty in our lives it is nice to have the support of friends to pull us through, and please understand that everyone here is pulling for you. If you feel like talking wether it be bows, family or whatever we would love to have you back.
Best of luck
BD
Old 12-19-2004, 06:49 PM
Fork Horn

Very sorry to see you go. I hope that you will fare well!!!
Old 12-19-2004, 06:58 PM

Ah Jeff, my thoughts and prayers go out to you. May you receive the strength to overcome whatever challenges you face. I will miss your 'long and boring' bow reports. Yes, they may have been long, but they were NEVER boring. You have a real gift in your ability to put things in writing. That ability, combined with your wealth of knowledge of bows AND arrows made your presence here a gift to us all. Thank-you.

I am reminded of Spock's words in The Undiscovered Country - "Nature abhors a vacumn....". I hope that some day you may find your way back here to fill the vacumn.
Old 12-19-2004, 09:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

Take care of those things in life that are getting you down.

Just remember that all things will pass and there is a better,brighter future at the end of these issues.

You will be missed and hope to see you around soon.
Old 12-19-2004, 09:40 PM

Jeff,
You already have been and will continue to be sorely missed around here. I was thinking about you just yesterday as I was killing time in my tree stand; wondering why you haven't been around lately, wondering if I might get the chance to meet you at the ATA show this year. I've been hanging around here for 3 1/2 years & couldn't begin to describe all that I have learned from your posts. You're archery knowledge & sense of humor will be missed. I wish you the best with all that life has thrown your way. You will be in our prayers & we look forward to your return.

Quick Reply: A Fond Farewell...Everyone please read

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.