Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Bowtech Old Glory >

Bowtech Old Glory

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Bowtech Old Glory

Old 12-08-2004, 07:17 AM
Spike

Default Bowtech Old Glory

I have seen several posts pertaining to the Allegiance, but has anyone had the opportunity to place their mitts on an Old Glory?
Old 12-08-2004, 08:30 AM

Default RE: Bowtech Old Glory

I havn't yet. Just the alliegance. I believe they are sending them as they make them and they make them in shifts. I think the next one we are supposed to get in at my shop is the defender. I don't know about the Old Glory. I'll be sure to post up when I shoot it though.
Old 12-08-2004, 08:57 AM

I've been told mine is shipping at the end of this week and I should be receiving it by the end of next week. If no one else gets their's I'll definitely let you know.
Old 12-08-2004, 10:17 PM
c j
Typical Buck

I can't wait to see the Old Glory. I can't believe I'm thinking about buying another bow already, but I'd like to get an Old Glory for target shooting and keep my Liberty for hunting.

I know you should use your hunting bow for 3-D so you're completely familiar with it come hunting season, but once hunting season starts I don't like to take the hunting bow out for targets because I'm worried about getting it all 'scented up'. That maybe sounds like overkill, huh?
Old 12-08-2004, 11:20 PM

Sounds like a great reason to me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, to buy a new bow
Old 12-09-2004, 05:32 AM
Boone & Crockett

I have one on order as well but haven't had a chance to play with one yet. I haven't heard of anyone, short of Bowtech Shooter, who has had a chance to actually try one out. Hopefully before Christmas. If I do then you can expect a full review as I am very excited about the new cam system.
Old 12-09-2004, 08:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

If I do then you can expect a full review as I am very excited about the new cam system.
Now PAB, which Christmas are we talking about? Christmas past, Christmas present, or Christmas future??

There was a certain "Review" that was promised, that I never got to read. Of course I suppose I could have somehow overlooked it (Bah humbug! ). If I have, please forgive my paltry attempt at friendly sarcasm and kindly point me in its direction. I would hate to think I have to wait to hear about the good, the bad, and the ugly, concerning the CK3.4-R from my old friend "Marley" in some kind of nightmarish dream. []

Merry Christmas, and may God bless us all, each and every one....
Old 12-09-2004, 12:27 PM
Boone & Crockett

AE,

You are correct. I never posted my review of the CK 3.4R....but since you and Rangeball have been so persistant I will post it this weekend. I have all the pics and 70% of the actual review written but never found the time to finish it.

It is about to be sold on Ebay...

Old 12-09-2004, 02:24 PM

I too plan on purchasing an Old Glory. Everything about the bow says buy me. It has the exact specs I would have told someone if they asked me to describe my ideal bow to use hunting and for target shooting, with the exception of the new cams since I didn't even dream about those being in existance. I am 99.99999% sure i'll be a proud new owner of an Old Glory shortly before or after Christmas, the only formality is just shooting one just to make sure I'll love it.
Old 12-09-2004, 07:59 PM

Frank:

Got a chance to put an Old Glory through some of the tests we discussed. So far, everything is as I expected.

Quick Reply: Bowtech Old Glory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.