Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 mighty mite limb is cracked >

mighty mite limb is cracked

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

mighty mite limb is cracked

Old 09-09-2004, 09:22 AM

Default RE: mighty mite limb is cracked

C903, have you contacted BowTech yet to inquire about the "rash" of limb problems? I gather from your posts that you feel this is a substantial safety concern, I also gather from the tone that you carry that your ultimate concern is the safety of each and every person. I can only assume that with all this concern weighing on you that you have taken it upon yourself to inquire about what BowTech knows or is doing about this issue.

If you have not gone to the effort of contacting BowTech I must believe that your concern is not genuine and your posts are only intended to rub salt into the wounds of those with problems and to push the buttons of those who are associtated with and/or support BowTech.

As for me, I sent an email to the dealer where i bought my bow asking if they have had any problems or if they have heard anything from BowTech.
Old 09-09-2004, 09:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

I do not want to sound discordant with you, but it is not your prerogative to decide if further threads regarding the problem is or is not necessary.
If that was directed at PABowhunter, I suggest you take a look under his name in the left hand column...

Seems pretty clear it IS his perogative...
Old 09-09-2004, 09:27 AM

what is wrong there are alot of limbs cracking on bowtec and im shooting a 467 grain arrow..

i dont know why you would be saying there is a problem with bowtech limbs.
....possibly, might be, could be, seemingly, suspicious, warrants looking into, etc, etc.

if you have a concern than post on the other thread that is rash with bowtech limbs
No!
Old 09-09-2004, 09:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rangeball

I do not want to sound discordant with you, but it is not your prerogative to decide if further threads regarding the problem is or is not necessary.
If that was directed at PABowhunter, I suggest you take a look under his name in the left hand column...

Seems pretty clear it IS his perogative...
He was referring to oneidaeagle.
Old 09-09-2004, 09:41 AM

Can't we all just get along? I do agree that possibly Bowtech does have an issue but that is speculation. I am very grateful for this BBS so we can get everyones point of view and obviously, there is a few of them. With out a place like this, we would not know of any issues at all.
Old 09-09-2004, 10:11 AM

Bowtech Joe:

I am under no obligation to confer with Bowtech. I am simply responding to the incidents of similar limb failures that have been reported (posted) by others.

Besides, someone said that Bowtech is closely monitoring these recent Bowtech related discussions. If so, Bowtech is already well informed.
Old 09-09-2004, 10:15 AM

what is wrong there are alot of limbs cracking on bowtec and im shooting a 467 grain arrow..

i got caught up what i meant to say is(what is wrong is there alot of limbs cracking on bowtechs)

c903 if you spent half your time shooting your bow then arguing with people you would be the worlds best shot..
Old 09-09-2004, 10:48 AM

c903 if you spent half your time shooting your bow then arguing with people you would be the worlds best shot..
Pot meet kettle
Old 09-09-2004, 11:25 AM

Pot meet kettle

onieda:

My wife once told me that I only hear half of what she says to me. I responded by telling her that if I hear half of what she says to me, that was evidence that I do listen to what she has to say. Therefore, the other half of what she has to say I probably hear too, but must be unimportant.
Old 09-09-2004, 11:34 AM
Boone & Crockett

At this point in the discussion and due to recent comments I think it is appropriate to summarize the discussion and leave it be until an official response is rendered.

1. Apparently some Bowtech owners have experienced problems with their limbs.

2. The cause of these problems has not yet been determined but it has been suggested that either the improper use of a bow press or a possible defect in the glass material itself could be the reason.

3. Bowtech is aware of the issue and is examining all of the limbs being returned to determine the cause of the problem.

4. New limbs, without defects, are being given to the customers so they may shoot again.

I think that is a fair summary of the situation. But, as anyone should do on a regular basis, check out your entire bow...not just the limbs and not just if you own a Bowtech.....not because of the recent flurry of posts regarding limb problems but rather because it is the right and safe thing to do.

Now, I suggest we leave it at that.

Quick Reply: mighty mite limb is cracked

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.