Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 cracked limb from bowtech >

cracked limb from bowtech

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

cracked limb from bowtech

Old 08-30-2004, 06:36 PM
Spike

Default RE: cracked limb from bowtech

ok, i did not mean for bowtech bashing to begin. i was just saying i was not happy with getting a new set of limbs from bowtech already cracked. i know the first problem was from me. one of my stands is above a lot of rocks and lowering my bow down it rubs on and hits the rocks causeing little nics. well one of those nics splintered, i'm not saying it was bowtechs fault...it was mine, but i sent away for new limbs. which i then got cracked ones back and my dealer that i went to never saw it. just clearing things up. i love my bow and i'm happy with bowtech as a whole. everyone makes mistakes and i just happen to get a bad limb from them. ok. i'll post when i get my bow back.

kevin
Old 08-30-2004, 07:26 PM

Well I got my bow back now and all seems well. I just don't like the fact of haveing to be real careful in the bush not to nick a limb or something. But I guess It's like owning a Italian sports car... I shoot to well with it to switch now.
Old 08-31-2004, 08:27 PM
Spike

well to my surprise i got a call from my bowtech dealer saying my bow was done tonite. it was only 4 days ago that i brought my bow to him and now i have it back and it seems to be shooting fine. only shot it 10 yards so far, thats all i have in my basement. the limbs look fine and i am very happy with the turnaround time from bowtech. my dealer said it must have been cracked before the camo got put on the limbs cause when he took out the axle the crack got almost unnoticeable but you could still see it. well one set of bad limbs got by bowtechs quality control, and of course i got them. i'm very happy i got a bowtech bow last year, can't beat their warrenties and their great bows.

kevin
Old 09-03-2004, 06:53 PM

I am a happy owner again, after my knew limbs installed my local proshop started from scratch and set up my bow again, due to some severe lack of confidence on my part. I am shooting better now than ever , even out to 50 yards