Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 figure this one out >

figure this one out

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

figure this one out

Old 08-06-2004, 05:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: figure this one out

BPS:

They are, unless you are in the "bonnies."[8D]
Old 08-06-2004, 05:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

From the Hunters friend Webpage

BowTech bows are generally sold via restricted dealer territories. Each BowTech dealer is solely responsible for serving a given geographical territory, usually within a 20-30 mile radius of their store (as the crow flies). To avoid territory infringement among dealers, and to provide the best possible service with BowTech bows, mail-order and internet sales of BowTech products are typically prohibited; and an "in-shop only" format must be followed.

With a growing network of over 650 dealers nationwide, most everyone now has reasonable access to a qualified BowTech dealer in their area. However, the United States is a BIG place. And if you happen to live where no BowTech dealers yet exist, you may qualify for our BOWTECH IN THE BOONIES program - and you may be eligible to purchase BowTech products via mail-order.

To see if you qualify, type your home zip code in the box above and click "Find My Local BowTech Dealers". A new browser will open and display your 10 closest dealers (within a 300 mile radius). If there is no BowTech dealer currently serving your area (within a 30 mile radius of your home), you may choose to have Hunter's Friend serve as your "local" dealer via our pro-shop in Oil Springs, KY. Please call 877-410-7811 or write for additional details.
Hunters Friend is the only place that is authorized by BowTech to do this, as far as I know...but I'm out of the loop these days.
Old 08-06-2004, 03:49 PM

first of all matt i said the bow was maxed out, never said limbs were bottomed out .only that it wouldnt go any higher than that. yeah i did drive that far just to have it checked by bowtech dealer so i wouldnt viod my warranty.but as i said i wanted hunters to fix it since i got it from them. and i would have spent a lot more buying from the dealer than the deal i got. also if i got a problem with it its alot cheaper to spend 10.00 on shipping than to spend 20 to 25 dollars in gas every time i needed to go there. sorry if i made some mad, but what i did thier was nothing wrong about it. had a local dealer been a lot closer i would have bought from them, but as i said nearest dealer is thirty miles an they dont deal bowtech an act like they really dont want to mess with them. you see where im at most every one is diehard pse, which thiers nothing wrong with, but they dont wana mess with any thing else.
Old 08-06-2004, 03:56 PM
nub

first of all matt i said the bow was maxed out, never said limbs were bottomed out .
[>:]Whats wrong here?[] Come on, anyone?
Old 08-06-2004, 04:49 PM

ooooohhhhh, dr thunda, don't crap where ya eat.