Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 This just in-  Physics proves WB superior >

This just in- Physics proves WB superior

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

This just in- Physics proves WB superior

Old 06-18-2004, 03:04 AM

Default RE: This just in- Physics proves WB superior

If your bow is tuned,and your arrows are comming off the string the way they are supposed to,,then the WB is a very good hunting rest.
I shoot helical feathers through mine and they are holding up just fine.
I'll give up 3 fps. any day for a hunting rest thats going to keep my arrow where it should be,,,,,,too many things can,and DO go wrong at "crunch time",,my arrow moveing when it should'nt,is'nt going to be one of them.
Old 06-18-2004, 04:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

I don't know about all that, but I do know that the rest works very well, and is as accurate as any I have tried. It's very simple, easy to use and hunter friendly. It has become my "hunting rest of choice".
Old 06-18-2004, 05:30 AM

I would wager that the WB has become the most popular hunting rest on the market. Now, are we to believe that this many bowhunters could be wrong about their choice in a rest? Are they really not hitting what they're aiming at? Are they happy with this rest, simply because they don't know a good working rest when they use one?

I don't think so....
Old 06-18-2004, 05:55 AM

You know how bowhunter's are !!

I was at the shop a few weeks ago and saw a guy with demolished feathers...........he is at the shop 24/7............you think I can tell him his bow is out of tune ???

I have shot feathers and vanes for 3 years with the WB and never had arrows look .........even remotely close to his !!

But......if I didn't know better........I'd be a WB basher myself !!

It is a fine rest and very accurate......and I got groups to prove it !
Old 06-18-2004, 07:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

cough, cough, bulls**t, cough, cough![8D]
Old 06-18-2004, 07:45 AM

I read as much as I could stand and think this guy should go back to college and wash that crap out of his mouth.

Do I think the WB is a great rest. Well, I don't shoot one but many people do and are successful with them. They certainly haver their place with bow hunters but this is the biggest load of crap I've read in a long time. It almost looks like some sort of goverment publication!
Old 06-18-2004, 08:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

some people just dont get it he was probably paid by CAP to do the report and probably knows little to nothing about archery.

I have been using a fall away and make my own arrow holders that fully contain the arrow even up side down the arrow will not fall off.

any one who buys that article is naieve!
Old 06-18-2004, 08:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Talk about dissapointment, I expected way more blood, sweat and tears to have gone into this thread by now...

Thought it'd be good for some thought provoking discussion...
Old 06-18-2004, 08:18 AM

Atlas:

For a person that already knows so much about archery, bowhunting, and related experiences with Whitetail, after a couple of bowhunting seasons and one deer in his pouch, within another year or two you can be found sitting cross-legged in the front of a cave on a hillside wearing a archery-camo "Guru" gown, sporting long hair and a long beard.
Old 06-18-2004, 08:37 AM

Rangeball,

give it some time...lol, there are a few topics that really get the boards stirred up that i've witnessed - ke vs. p, wb as a viable rest, mech vs. fixed.

oh, and don't let me leave out wasting the fronts and shooting a minute past legal hunting hours. LOL!

Quick Reply: This just in- Physics proves WB superior

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.