Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

kwikee quiver

Old 05-18-2004, 11:26 AM
Typical Buck

Default kwikee quiver

I like to hunt with my quiver attached to my bow..Is the kwikee quiver solid and low in vibration at the shot?
Old 05-18-2004, 11:40 AM

Default RE: kwikee quiver

I use to use one until I decided that I did not like having it on my bow while hunting. But if that is your cup of tea, the quickee is a very good quiver for the $$$. Very solid and quiet, IMO.
Old 05-18-2004, 12:50 PM

I used to shoot with a Kwickee 3 ! It would loosen enough to cause some noise and vibration sometimes ! I finally just adjusted it where I wanted.....tightened it up as much as I could and wrapped black electrical tape around the joint and retaining nut ! Never heard a peep out of it again ! My dad's still using it 6 years later ! I don't shoot with a quiver on my bow anymore , though !
Old 05-18-2004, 12:59 PM
Typical Buck

The Kwickee works just fine. I am with the other two guys and don't hunt with a quiver mounted on my bow anymore. It rides on the bow until I get into my stand, then I put it into the bracket on my stand.
Old 05-19-2004, 07:28 AM
Boone & Crockett

As CBM mentioned above some of the models require some creative "tweaking" to get them as quiet as some folks like. However, others are fine "right out of the box." I do not shoot with my Kwikee 3 on the bow for hunting but have shot with it on the bow on several occasions and actually noticed that the bow was a bit quieter...probably because of the increased mass weight which would suck up noise/vibration.
Old 05-19-2004, 08:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

The mounts for them have a tendency to vary for tightness. This allows the quiver to rattle unlesss you have a model that has a tightening screw. If you get one of these then I suggest you remove the spring clip that locks the quiver in place as these often vibrate causing noise. You still have the screw to hold in the mount. BINGO,, noise gone.

And I'm like the other guys. Normally remove the quiver once in my treestand. Of course I don't use a Quikie anymore. Went to the 3 arrow SoftLoc.
Old 05-19-2004, 04:12 PM
Typical Buck

I used to use a kwikee quiver for several years... last year I replaced it w/ an alpine soft lock and must say that the alpine is a much better unit overall w/ no screws to vibrate loose. Personally I think it's the best quiver on the market.