Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 TIMBERLINE NO-PEEP >

TIMBERLINE NO-PEEP

Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

TIMBERLINE NO-PEEP

Old 04-11-2004, 09:36 PM

Default TIMBERLINE NO-PEEP

I was wondering if anyone has used or knows anything about the timberline archery no peep. I have been looking at it for awhile but have not found anyone with any experience with one.
The concept seems sound, but would like to talk to someone who has used one or knows someone who has.
Old 04-11-2004, 10:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: TIMBERLINE NO-PEEP

I have one on both my bows.

What exactly do you want to know?
Old 04-12-2004, 05:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

I too used one for a while. Great product and really works well. I just felt more confident with a string peep, thats all.
Old 04-12-2004, 05:08 AM

I've used one for a few years and it works very well. It's a great product for someone who doesn't like using a peep and wants to work and obtaining a consistant anchor and grip.
Old 04-12-2004, 05:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

I use the NO-PEEP and will have one on my hunting bow until something better comes along which hasn't happened yet.It just plain works!
Old 04-12-2004, 01:22 PM

I have a No-Peep on my bow and love it. It helps with my form and has improved my groups.
Old 04-12-2004, 01:32 PM
Typical Buck

Had one for four years. It's hard to set up and a second person will definately help things, but it worked very well for me.
Old 04-12-2004, 09:30 PM

Appears that the verdict is in Thanks.
Old 04-12-2004, 10:22 PM

I shoot with the No Peep . . . I'll never go back. The advantages are too great to go back to the Peep.
Old 04-13-2004, 09:54 AM

I have a no peep and I won't go back to a regular peep. It is great for hunting and I think I am just as accurate with it. I had a problem with my vision blurring when using a regular peep. Now I shoot with both eyes open and have no problems. It takes a little getting used when trying to adjust it to you. But after adjusting the no peep so many times it really isn't difficult or doesn't take long either. Let me warn you though. It is not a cure for hand torque. You can still torque your bow and MAKE your no peep line up. I still think it is great.

Quick Reply: TIMBERLINE NO-PEEP

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.