Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Question for 2004 BowTech Patriot Dually owners >

Question for 2004 BowTech Patriot Dually owners

Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Question for 2004 BowTech Patriot Dually owners

Old 03-30-2004, 01:30 PM

Default RE: Question for 2004 BowTech Patriot Dually owners

Well, I haven't had a chance to put a split cable system on the bow yet, but I think it might be the ticket.

Concerning cable slides, I believe that Hicks make 3 slides with varying degrees of depth for clearance. I think Lancaster's sells them. Not sure if their longest one is longer than the stock BT one or not -- worth checking into.

That bow would totally rock if Bowtech were to add a module to the other side of that cam to make it totally balanced -- a Bowtech Dually X cam!!!!!!!
Old 03-30-2004, 08:43 PM
Fork Horn

Gimp,

That is exactly how my centershot is set up also, the arrow is right in line with it. I was wondering if the cable guard could be changed or modified. I suppose that would void my warranty though.

RobVos,

Thanks for this info on the Hicks slides. I will definitely check it out and let you guys know.

I sighted in at 20 yards tonight, I also shot my technohunt league right afterward. Shot my highest score of the season!! I verified what the technohunt stated as speed by shooting through the chrono after I was done. So here are the final numbers:

2004 BowTech Patriot Dually
61 lbs
35" axle to axle length
7.5" brace height
28.25" draw length AMO
Shooting a 355 grain CX 300 (including 100 grain point)
290 fps

Thanks for the info guys.

MN_BOWHUNTER
Old 03-31-2004, 12:11 AM

A guy might still be able to buy an off set aluminum cable rod and just remove the stock carbon and use the set screw to secure it in place. The aluminum rod might not be stiff enough though. Your best bet would probably be a different slide,,, which I plan on looking into also, thanks for the tip!!!![8D]