Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Top notch for BowTech. >

Top notch for BowTech.

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Top notch for BowTech.

Old 03-10-2004, 11:44 AM

Default RE: Top notch for BowTech.

WOW, great service. They can mess up my order anytime[8D]
Old 03-11-2004, 09:50 AM

I have a very real complaint about my 2002 Bow Tech Patriot,that no one can help me with.It seem's that every time i let go of the string,whatever it is pointed at die's,What's up with dat? No seriously though,Bow Tech is a fine Company,and it's great to know,that they would stand behind me,should i ever need service.As far as not missing with it,i guess ill continue to burden myself with it!
Old 03-11-2004, 10:28 AM

I shoot a mathews and was looking for a new bow last month. It came down to the outback and the extreme. I contacted bowtech through there customer servive to ask some questions about there bow and never got a responce. I emailed 2 more times and still havent heard from them. Needless to say I ordered the outback 2 weeks ago. They could have had another mathews customer with just one email. Oh well. When I contacted mathews to ask some questions on the outback I had a reply the same day.
Old 03-11-2004, 10:45 AM

Congrats nubo on getting it all straightened out. I never had any trouble with my pat twin-cam but dealt with the company when I puchased some cam modules, great to deal with. As for me when I purchase an item I definitely look at the customer service the company offers when I buy, this could end up being a great help if you need it. Bowtech, Garmin, Muzzy and a few others are excellent when it comes to customer service.
Polack
Old 03-14-2004, 07:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

There's lot's of good comanies out there Polack, and I don't criticize them if they make mistakes. We are all human and mistakes are made by all of us ,no exception's to this rule . Some people just think they're perfect and don't allow other's to make them with out nasty criticism.
Maybe someday these people might just come down to earth and realize that everybody make's thesre mistakes including themselves.

Nubo