Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Why do you come here? >

Why do you come here?

Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Why do you come here?

Old 02-27-2004, 07:13 PM

Default RE: Why do you come here?

I'm new to the site, but MAN, what a motherlode of info. I love reading everyones opinions and adding to the mix if I have something good to share.
Maybe it being the off-season has something to do with the negative attitudes. But you know some folks just like to stir the pot.
Old 02-27-2004, 07:47 PM

I come here for the great wealth of knowledge on this site and the technical aspects of archery. I like to see what eveyone is using and what works and what doesnt for them. I usally get a better understanding/opinion of different products rather than the marketing advertisements that the manufactures put out.
Old 02-27-2004, 07:59 PM
Dominant Buck

I'm having major withdraws from this past season. I can't wait until November.
Old 02-27-2004, 08:18 PM

Reason 4 - I get paid to do this...
Rack are they hiring?

I come here for the Good!
The Bad!
And the Ugly!

Actually, I just enjoy reading most of the posts to keep me updated on all the aspects of archery, which I stated above. Keeps me entertained till hunting season, then I will take a leave of absence for a while. Theres also alot of neat and interesting people on here as well...
Old 02-27-2004, 09:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have been a "regular" for about 3 or 4 months or so. I have had a lot of questions answered and received a lot of good advice. Thank you for that. I have also gotten into several good debates (and won everey one of them - ). I would almost say I'm an addict. Always check in at work - not much going on this time of year. Great forum.
Old 02-27-2004, 09:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

So, why do you come to this forum and participate...or not?
To pick up chicks![8D]

My login name pretty much says it all! I eat , sleep , and $hi* archery , where else am I gonna find someone to talk archery with twenty four hours a day?
Old 02-28-2004, 04:20 PM

I like this site for the endless information about products that achers like to use... or not.
I don't typically get involved with too many heated debates(because of a lack of ammutition) I do enjoy most everyones different opinions though.
I have learned alot from a few of the members here. Great site
Camo
Old 02-28-2004, 08:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Its the first hunting forum I found and its my favorite
and I cinsider it my home so to speak!
Old 02-28-2004, 08:10 PM

I like to read some of the bickering between individuals and groups, actually its a good place to find out about products instead of buying them and finding out the hard way at times. Oh ya, it also passes time by pretty well.
Old 02-28-2004, 08:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

I come here to gain a better understanding of aspects of tuning, and shooting and to share what iformation I can that may help someone. I also like seeing what people like or dislike about products, especially new ones. The knowledge that I gained since I started coming here has great value to me and it definitly has made me not only a better bow tuner, but also a better shooter.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.