Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Stealth Stabilizer >

Stealth Stabilizer

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Stealth Stabilizer

Old 02-26-2004, 09:09 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Stealth Stabilizer

Jerry, it would be cool if you didn't attach the sticker to the stabilizer. That way the owner could line it up so that it was upright. What I'm saying is, a deer would really have to wrench it's neck to know what I was using![8D]

Seriously though, today while I was shooting, everything looks so fit and pretty on my bow except for that damn sticker up-side-down on the stabilizer. Kinda looks like I'm borrowing it or something.

Just some feedback I thought you might like to hear. I couldn't be happer with the products preformance!
Old 02-27-2004, 05:57 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Stealth Stabilizer

Mantis,
You can go to most any hardware store and buy a 5/16 fiber or plastic washer for about 5 cents......put this on the mounting stud on the stabilizer!
When you tighten down the stabilizer the fiber washer will have some give in it and allow you to index the stabilizer,so the decal is sitting correct!
This works most of the time........if not,I will be glad to send you a decal!!!!!!
Jerry