Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

10 aarows

Old 01-19-2004, 08:37 PM
Fork Horn

Default 10 aarows

for x mas i got 5 aluminum aarows but i 4 carbons can thay work together
Old 01-19-2004, 09:27 PM

Default RE: 10 aarows

Maybe.

It depends on which aluminums you have & which carbons you have. Generally, carbon arrows will be a little lighter & will therefor fly a little faster which means they will impact a little higher than the aluminums.

Let us know what you have & hopefully someone can give you a little better answer.
Old 01-19-2004, 09:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

Actually the aluminums will usually impact higher due to the fact that the aluminum is bigger in diameter ,meaning they come off the rest higher than the carbon.You may also have a problem with the carbon falling through the rest if the rest is set up for the aluminum and if the rest is setup for the carbon,then the aluminum may want to fall off the rest.

It really depends upon the diameter of the 2 shafts.If they are close in diameter,they will shoot amazingly close to each other out to 30 or so yards but if the diameter is different,then they will not work out of the same setup.And if they are the same diameter,the spine needs to be right with both arrows for the bow.

My suggestion is to check the spine and get the bow setup to shoot whichever arrow is the best match for the bow.
Old 01-19-2004, 09:52 PM
Fork Horn

the broadheads are 100 grain not shur about the aarows