HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Technical (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/technical-20/)
-   -   Early Christmas (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/technical/46140-early-christmas.html)

Jerry/Pa 12-14-2003 10:30 AM

RE: Early Christmas

Ausie,Tell ya the truth I didn't think anyone would notice the guy because of the beauty of the bow. Thats not me in the picture thats a model I hired. LOL Jerry

Kanga 12-14-2003 10:34 AM

Thats not me in the picture thats a model I hired. LOL Jerry
If I had to pay a model it would have been one of the Martin models:D

But I spose a buck fifty model fee you cant expect too much:):D

BowTech_Shooter 12-14-2003 10:45 AM

I also wanted to say thanks to both BTS and WWAG for coming in and giving the thumbs up, even tho it is not their preferred brand of bow or company they work for. That was VERY standup of both of you, and was definately worth mentioning here. Thanks guys. Good shooting, Pinwheel 12

You're welcome Kevin...

I come to these boards to try to inform people about BowTech bows (as well as other products I'm familiar with) and sometimes defend them when need be. I also try to be a comedian when ever I get a chance...[8D]:D

I think I'm pretty open minded and even though I work for BowTech, I will generally suggest people try out several different models before they buy. I learned this from a good friend of mine about 15 yrs. ago and that's the way he ran the shop he managed.

Regards, Pat

Pinwheel 12 12-14-2003 11:00 AM

Jerry-

Sounds like you've got it under control now, so all that's left are some 300's!;)

Pat-

Yep, I too try to follow the same general rule, but sometimes there are always things going on "behind the scenes" and we all have a little "twitch" on occasion, doesn't matter what our name is.:D

But as I"ve said before, we are all archers first, and THAT is what matters the most..... See ya at the ATA.;)

Good shooting, Pinwheel 12

KIDD642 12-14-2003 02:15 PM

Goodluck with the new rig.......I just got my Pro 40 "wheely" so I can relate. I also feel like a 12 year old around this time.:)

PABowhntr 12-15-2003 06:12 AM

I definitely am having a hard time deciding which is prettier...Jerry or the bow...:D

Congratulations on the new bow. It definitely is a looker. :)

BowTech_Shooter 12-15-2003 07:12 AM

I definitely am having a hard time deciding which is prettier...Jerry or the bow...

When you have a hard time deciding between a bow and a man, you've got some serious issues Bro...;):D

I'll pick the bow every time... No matter who the manufacturer...:D

JeffB 12-15-2003 08:01 AM

ORIGINAL: BowTech_Shooter

I definitely am having a hard time deciding which is prettier...Jerry or the bow...

When you have a hard time deciding between a bow and a man, you've got some serious issues Bro...;):D

Jerry/Pa 12-15-2003 02:37 PM

Hey Pa. You better explain yourself. "Not that theres anything wrong with that" Besides thats not me thats some high priced Model I hired. The Martin girls where unavalible. LOL Jerry

Double Lung Em 12-15-2003 05:29 PM

Pinwheel12-

Think I can send my Max3000 back and get the orange hardware replaced with the bronze like Jerry's??? I think it looks a lot better that way.