Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 PSE and Browning >

PSE and Browning

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

PSE and Browning

Old 11-27-2003, 03:17 PM

Default PSE and Browning

recently i went to my nearest gander mountain and asked about PSE. They said they' re junk. Is this true? I also asked about browning and they said that these were junk too because PSE owned them. Is this true as well?
Old 11-27-2003, 03:25 PM

Default RE: PSE and Browning

that is not true.pseand browning are to different companys.and pse is not crap and browning is not crap, because i got a browning tornado and i love it.them guys are stupid that told you that ..

go deep hunt hard.

Old 11-27-2003, 04:20 PM

I ran into a similar situation a year or so ago but with on of the larger online archery sites and they were really dissing the whisker biscuit and limb savers. They had purported data showing how these two great company' s products were so bad. I wrote to both Whisker Biscuit and Limb Saver folks. Boy did I get a rapid resonse. I gave them the link that I had followed and a copy of the information that was being published. From the Limb Saver owner I received a very pleasant and professionaly done letter of concern but it did include as much data as they felt comfortable issuing to a stranger concerning thier products. From Whisker Biscuit I received a letter asking for my opinion about the site that I had seen and they asked if I had ever used a Whisker Biscuit and again their public informational data on their products. About a week later I went back to the link and found a blank spot where all their posts were with a lone message saying that the site had been taken down.
As far as PSE and Browning are concerned they are two very good to great bows. I have owned a Browning and loved it. I currently own a PSE and it is supberb compared to anything I have owned in the past. One would not go wrong with purchasing either of these two bows.
Old 11-27-2003, 05:12 PM

The moment any shop looks down it' s nose and insults the competitions bows I walk out the door, never to return.

I can think of no bow manufacturer that produces junk in this super competitive day and age...

Old 11-27-2003, 06:27 PM

that is not true.pseand browning are to different companys
from what i understand and read in several publications ,pse has in fact purchased brownings archery division , they are seperate companies are to speak but pse does own browning archery and ar as well , regardless they are both good products and i' m kinda surprised someone at gander mtn. told you they are crap being as they sell them it was probably just the salesmans personal opinion. and get the bow YOU like not the salesman at gander mtn. good luck!
Old 11-27-2003, 07:02 PM

PSE has purchaesd Browning. Browning makes a great shotgun - but their bows have something to be admired.

(as far as im concerned, both PSE and browning are junk. Just my opinion.)

PSE
Pull Shoot Explode.
Old 11-27-2003, 07:22 PM

I would have to disagree with the Browning haters because i shoot a browning ambush and love the bow. I am very accurate with the Browning so thats what i will keep shooting. When it comes time for a new bow, Browning will be the first thats looked at. Again as far as Browning making junk bows i would have to disagree.
Old 11-27-2003, 07:56 PM

malibu said it, browning has good bows, i love my browning tornado.browning is not a piece of junk.

go deep hunt hard.

Old 11-27-2003, 08:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

The bow I shot the year before last was a Browning Mantis. It was a nice bow. It shot great but wasnt the quietest bow. Wasn' t all that fast either but it killed a deer as good as any other bow I have ever shot. Set at 65#' s it shot like 245fps. But at the time I thought the bow was just the greatest thing. I most likely would not buy another browning bow unless their products are brought up to par with Hoyt and bowtechs lines of bows. Like I said the bow did me real good but I just cannot compair it to my Hoyt. They are just two totally different qualities of bows. But by no means are they junk!
Old 11-29-2003, 09:41 PM

Default Browning

I don' t think that Browning bows are crap. I have a Mirage SX that I think highly of. I shot a $600 Hoyt side by side with my Mirage and was disappointed at how much it didn' t shoot/feel better. I was ready to buy that bow that day, too. On the up side, I think I' m gonna have to buy a Tornado. I can get it for $150, waddya think bobcat 10?

Quick Reply: PSE and Browning

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.