Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Bite the bullet

Old 11-26-2003, 06:21 PM

Default Bite the bullet

Went to the guy that was gonig to tune my bow for 25 bucks. Turns out he worked for a archery place and decided to quite and start up his own in his own house. He was a really nice guy, game me alot of cool stuff that didn' t come with my bow like a Stablizer (new) some string silencers, the strap on the handle and he use to be a semi pro target shooter so he was giving me tips on how to shoot better. This bow is awsome. I don' t hear anything but the arrow hitting the target. No tinks, no cracks or anything just smooth fast and quiet. I shot the paper and the mark was jacked up, he shot it and it was perfect so thats when he started telling me about different ways to shoot and stand and things of that sort. I figured it was me and not the new bow anyway. I recommend him to anyone living around here. Super nice guy and wasn' t a " no it all" he knew alot but he REALLY KNEW not " yeah I' ve done that this, with that this person, mine is better than yours" type thing.
Old 11-26-2003, 07:27 PM

Default RE: Bite the bullet

Sounds like a good guy. Where do you happen to live?
Old 11-27-2003, 12:44 AM

Default RE: Bite the bullet

North West TN