Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
Bowtech Solution SS >

Bowtech Solution SS

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Bowtech Solution SS

Old 04-26-2021, 01:23 AM
Spike

Default Bowtech Solution SS

Hey Guys , just thinking about purchasing a Bowtech Solution SS , reading how supa smooth it is in the draw cycle as I currently have a bad shoulder , my Mathews VXR is a bit of a strain on the shoulder . I have heard the Solution models dont have the best vane clearance , can anyone who owns one of these bows verify this problem please . here in Australia they are expensive ( $1895 ) . Thank you .
Old 02-23-2022, 04:13 AM
Spike

To paper tune your bow, you'll need a bow, arrows, a frame that can hold a piece of paper that you can shoot through and a target placed behind it. The goal of paper tuning is to stand approximately 6' to 8' from the paper and shoot an arrow through the paper into the target
Old 03-15-2024, 01:13 AM
Spike

The Bowtech Solution SS is known for its smooth draw cycle, which might be a great fit for your shoulder coming from a Mathews VXR. However, there have been some reports of vane clearance issues, especially with larger vanes.

If vane clearance is a big concern, consider reaching out to Australian Bowtech dealers to see if they have a Solution SS you can test with your specific arrow setup. This will give you the best idea of potential clearance issues before you commit to such a significant purchase.
Old 03-20-2024, 09:11 PM
Spike

Hold off on adjusting those limb bolts yourself! Oneida bows are unique and require specific tools and procedures to avoid damage.

Instead, reach out to Oneida Eagle Bows directly. Their website has resources and a dealer network to get your limb bolts balanced safely. In the meantime, explore their safety guides to learn more about your bow's proper care.