Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
2013 PSE DNA DW adjustments >

2013 PSE DNA DW adjustments

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

2013 PSE DNA DW adjustments

Old 09-02-2016, 12:01 PM
Fork Horn

Default 2013 PSE DNA DW adjustments

Just picked up a lightly used 2013 DNA. I was adjusting the DW, loosened the locking screw and backed out the limb bolt just half a turn. When I tightened the locking screw back I noticed that there is a space I can see through. Is this normal? Not sure if it was there before.

I tried again, loosened the locking screw, this time tightening the limb bolt but seems to stay the same. Just a little worried I did something wrong. I won't be able to shoot until tomorrow but wanna make sure I'm safe.

Also, when maxing the limb out at 70lbs, will it bottom out letting me know it's maxed out.

Sorry, been out of the game for a few years and just getting back into.

Last edited by jte248; 09-02-2016 at 12:16 PM.
Old 09-19-2016, 04:54 PM
Boone & Crockett

Watch this video
or take a look at this http://forums.bowhunting.com/tech-ta...ment-dl-48016/

You can do a search for PSE DNA manual. That's all I did and came up with this. That hole you're referring to has nothing to do with you limb bolt. I had a DNA Dream Season back in 2013 but couldn't remember until I saw the video.