Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 2004 BowTech Sneak Peak >

2004 BowTech Sneak Peak

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

2004 BowTech Sneak Peak

Old 10-15-2003, 02:30 PM

Default RE: 2004 BowTech Sneak Peak

Range,
Thanks for the permission. I will certainly mention this thread in the divorce proceedings.
Old 10-15-2003, 03:39 PM

You guys are killing me, I dont want to hear any more!. First i was just going to get a new hunting bow now it looks im going to have to get a new 3-D bow too!Then you started with the ASAT 3-D, had to get some of that ( NICE STUFF), then it was ACC' s, havent got those yet. WHATS NEXT?. Well, I guess thats why we all work for a living.
Old 10-15-2003, 04:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

Geez how did I miss out on all this information!!??[]I feel so out of the loop at times.
This stuff sounds awesome.......I guess Kevin really wasn' t blowing smoke when he said that he was going to use our suggestions in the new designs. That' s way too cool.
I love the sound of that new " Freedom" cam design. I think you can probably put me down for a new Liberty as well. Good speed combined with a truly SMOOTH drawing cam and super quiet is just screaming new hunting bow.
I can' t wait to see pics.......You had better not be holding out on us here Jeff.[:@]
New risers, camo , pivoting limb pockets and the new cams sounds like enough ammo to justify some new purchases wouldn' t you say?

Did you hear anything about the grips? I really liked the 2003 grip style and would hope to hear that it has been extended to the 2004' s?
Old 10-15-2003, 05:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Range,

No problem. I didn' t think you were being an A-hole, LOL

Bill L,

Sounds like good logical thinking to me I mean if Noah had pairs of everything why can' t you? Right? Right! [:-]

Rack,

Only on the single-cams

Dennis,

See my response for Bill L

Matt,

Uhm...the fact that they are not bows I already own is justification enough for me to buy them, though that doesn' t seem to fly with Kim.[:@] I really don' t know what her problem is [>:]

All,

Sorry no pics are available...yet [:' (] Believe you me I have tried! I will be getting some more info " soon" though. Will let y' all know.
Old 10-15-2003, 07:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

What does Mossey Oak Obsession look like?

Thanks!
Old 10-15-2003, 07:45 PM

Can' t wait.....Can' t wait.... Can' t wait..............!!!!!!!!!
Just got a BowTech dealer in town and went and checked them out WOW!! And now New AND Improved. Can' t wait to see them. Gonna be real hard to chose just one.

JeffB did your source on the inside say anything about a cam and a 1/2 / CPS type of daully? This dealer seemed to think they were coming out with something of the sort. Any idea when the NEW ones will be out??? I NEED one .
Thanks for all the great info!!
Old 10-15-2003, 07:50 PM
Typical Buck

Oh CrapI guess I am in the same boat as Dennis. There is no way that I can buy just one of the Bowtechs after hearing all the goods on the new models.

Sounds like they are really listening to the consumer. I wonder if they are going to come with grip options for the shooter That likes a little thicker grip. That seemed to be the big area of concern at my shop when guys were talking about the new Hoyts.

I cannot wait to get my hands on that Liberty w/ that freedom cam. sounds smooth as silk.

I guess I will be in divorce court before the year is over after explaining to the wife about my 3 new bow purchases. Anyone looking for a roomate[8D]

Bowtech seems to have done it once again.
Old 10-15-2003, 10:19 PM

Yaaaaaaaaaaaahooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like a winner of a year for Bowtech! Has anyone heard anything about a good spot bow from Kevin yet? Just curious, lots of us spotties were looking forward to a good spot bow this year from Bowtech.
Old 10-16-2003, 03:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Cloud,

I have not seen a pic of it except for on the new PSE bows. Looks pretty on them.

Sl,

No hybrids. Unless one was willing to drop both the singles and duals in the line, offering a hybrid would not be a wise business decision. You' d basically have to " trash talk" your other designs to promote the hybrid.

Grant,

Good to see ya over here! How' s that tatoo?

No spot bow that I know of, but it' s entirely possible the revised Pro-40 will actually measure 40" which would make a decent indoor bow. But I don' t know the specs yet.

I' m going to try and post some more info this evening.

Old 10-16-2003, 06:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

I' ll add my .02 real quick...

Ya' ll are gonna crap when you shoot the new bows. The Liberty is definately the smoothest drawing and smoothest shooting bow I' ve shot to date... (and no I haven' t shot every bow out there but I' ve shot quite a few)

All the new cams are awesome... Nuff said... The new limb pockets, Ditto...

The partnership with Mossy Oak is awesome as well... I' ve seen the samples on our bows and it looks good... Real good... But that just MY opinion... I' m a little biased

BTW, If anyone' s in the Columbus, OH. area, come on by the PBR event at the Nationwide Arena this Fri (10/17) and Sat (10/18) nites... Stop by the BowTech booth and introduce yourselves...

Later all, I' ve got a show to get to...

Quick Reply: 2004 BowTech Sneak Peak

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.