Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

My New Bow

Old 03-26-2014, 01:43 PM
Spike

Default My New Bow

im looking to get another bow and Im trying to figure out what the draw weight should be. Its going to use is for all around hunting ,any suggestions.
Old 04-01-2014, 07:04 AM
Fork Horn

any one of them with draw weight between 50-60 lbs.
Old 04-01-2014, 10:28 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by recurvehunter1423
im looking to get another bow and Im trying to figure out what the draw weight should be. Its going to use is for all around hunting ,any suggestions.
Hey Recurve. Be more specific. How can we decide your DW like the last guy mentioned, unless you guys know each other. Otherwise go to a ProShop. Not Cabelas. I take it your switching to compound?
I'll be blunt. So many to choose from. You need to start trying some new bows out. They all shoot nice.
Sorry if I sound nieve. Or do recurves go by DW? I don't shoot them. Only compound.
Old 04-01-2014, 05:38 PM
Spike

Do you mean be more specific about what it will be used for? BTW I'm sticking with a recurve.