Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
Some pretty good guessing >

Some pretty good guessing

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Some pretty good guessing

Old 02-11-2013, 03:32 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default Some pretty good guessing

I set up my new PSE Dream Season DNA but because of the weather I haven't have a chance to serioulsy tune it up. I had some arrows that I stripped off the feathers and put Blazers on 4 of them last night. The bow was sighted in with the top pin so I shot 2 arrows each at different dots on my bag target in the basement. (15 yds) Then I shot a brand new Slick Trick Viper Trick at my Black Hole target. Same POI. Then I though what the heck - I grabbed a non-fletched arrow and shot it at the Black Hole. It hit only 1" right of the BH tipped arrow! I do believe I am very close to having a perfectly tuned bow. The only tools I used were my eyeballs and bow square. Not too bad for an old goat like me.
Old 02-12-2013, 01:54 AM
Typical Buck

Liking those blazers, aren't you bronco. HD.
Old 02-12-2013, 01:55 AM
Typical Buck

Sorry, meant bronko. HD.