HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Technical (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/technical-20/)
-   -   New sight for diamond razor edge (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/technical/373022-new-sight-diamond-razor-edge.html)

stags pad 09-25-2012 03:00 PM

New sight for diamond razor edge

A mate has just recived his bowtech razor edge it came in a package deal,Included was a sight which is just crap to say the least,its like looking through muddy water.Can anyone suggest a good quality sight for his bow,Hes just started and although hes no cheap skate he doesent need a top of the line sight,Just one he can clearly see through.Thanks for any feedback

Beard Buster 09-27-2012 09:28 PM

Apex. Nuff said lol...

wv4ever 10-07-2012 03:14 PM

I agree Apex. Bright, easy to see!

Posted from Huntingnet.com App for Android

Phil from Maine 10-12-2012 08:51 AM

I am using a Cobra Boomslang on my bowtech and it works great for me. This sight will not break the bank either and it is a lited sight.. Some of the issues Cobra had earlier appears to be fixed..

stags pad 10-15-2012 04:44 AM

Thanks for all the help you guys put forward,In the end he went for a tru glo..seems to do the trick,BUT my outlaw came with an apex sight fitted..R.A.K system tuned at the factory..worked a treat for me..i suggested he go for apex but he knew better..again thank you all

SouthernWyo 11-25-2012 07:22 AM

I put a Tru-Glo on my son's Razors edge, it seems like a great sight. If I'm not mistaken, the Tru-Glo and the Apex are manufactured by the same company, just marketed under different names, at least this was the impression that I got a year or so ago when I was looking for parts for my Apex.

Sageboy 11-26-2012 03:17 PM

I have a 3 pin Fusion that's awesome.

HDMontana 11-28-2012 09:59 AM

I know you said he went with tru-glo but just wanted to put my 2 cents in. Montana Black Gold sight are very hard to beat. I have been using them for years and their customer service is second to none.

stags pad 04-14-2013 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by HDMontana (Post 4009895)
I know you said he went with tru-glo but just wanted to put my 2 cents in. Montana Black Gold sight are very hard to beat. I have been using them for years and their customer service is second to none.

I have heard of the black gold Montana sights.the thing we here in Australia are really suffering from is customer service.which is a point you raised in your reply.i make numerous phone calls prior to going out to purchase any bow accessories,if a rude guy(and there's plenty here) is selling the same product cheaper,ill quite happily pay the extra dollars simply for quality customer service and go down the road for the deal.yes to hear of customer service being second to none is a good tune to my ears.thanks for your input Montana