Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Arrow Rest

Old 09-05-2012, 05:04 PM
Fork Horn

I personally love my rip cord code red. There is nothing wrong with the WB if you go that way.
I truly believe you would be happier with a quality drop away rest.

Just my .02!
Old 09-06-2012, 11:51 AM
Fork Horn

I went with the WB...thanks for the input.
Old 09-09-2012, 06:27 AM
Boone & Crockett

I know quite a few that uses the WB and love them.. They are not for me though.. I wish you good luck with it none the less..

I'd stay away from full capture rests all together. Fall-away rests are easier to tune, don't rob you of speed, and are every bit as reliable as a WB or Hostage.
I agree with this statement. So myself I am using a Trophy Ridge Drop Shot and completely love the way my bow shoots. The way I see it is that when I bought my bow. I bought what I thought would work best for me.. So if I can swing it and have to pay a little extra so what! I want it to shoot for me so it really does not matter what anyone else wants.
Old 09-14-2012, 09:59 AM
Fork Horn

I have had both and am currently using the Hostage Pro. I don't shoot a ton, but I haven't had any problem with the brushes wearing out yet and have had for 2 years. Basically the same kind of rest, but the Hostage just has no fletching contact if you clock your vanes right.

I do want to move to a drop away in the near future though.
Old 09-16-2012, 07:26 AM
Spike

QAD HDX here. Nothing but bullet holes through paper and Slick Tricks impact with my field points.
Old 10-02-2012, 05:14 AM
Fork Horn

love my hostage...