Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
Cable slide help please >

Cable slide help please

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Cable slide help please

Old 08-09-2012, 10:44 AM
Spike

Default Cable slide help please

I have a 2008 bowtech guardian that the cable slide is wore to the point that my fletchings are hitting the cables. Bowtech does not make or have these anymore. Looked at some aftermarket ones but they seem to pull the cables so far in that it looks like it will jump off the cam. Anybody found a good replacement they are using ? Also would be nice if it had a place to tie the AP twister rest cord to. Thanks, Slimerocket
Old 08-10-2012, 04:24 AM
Spike

I have 07 Guardian. I'm using the Saunders Hyper Glide Cable Slide. It works great and has a hole for arrow rest cord.
Old 08-10-2012, 08:52 AM
Typical Buck

Take a look at the limb saver teflon slide. It has holes to tie your rest cord to.
Old 08-12-2012, 06:52 AM
Boone & Crockett

So long as it's teflon; you'll be fine.
Old 09-16-2012, 09:36 PM
Fork Horn

Check to make sure your cable rod isn't loose. My Elite GT500 seemed to have a little cable interference. Then i just happen to make sure the cable rod was tight and got at least 2 full turns with an allen wrench before it got tight and moved the cables out of the way a little more.