Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
What is the best ground blind waterproofer? >

What is the best ground blind waterproofer?

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

What is the best ground blind waterproofer?

Old 08-05-2012, 05:34 AM
Spike

Default What is the best ground blind waterproofer?

Does anyone have a suggestion on the best way to water proof a pop-up ground blind? Does the primos water repellant work good and if so how long does it last? I leave my blind out for about 3 months straight and don't want to have to reapply in the field if I don't have to.
Old 08-05-2012, 07:11 AM
Boone & Crockett

bowhntr - I don't have a blind but I spray at least one of my camo outfits with a product called Campdry. You can pick it up at Wal-mart. It is a silicon spray about the size of the average spray paint can. It does stink when you apply it but after it dries and airs out there is no odor that I can detect. Wearing this clothing I've had deer right on top of me and not pick up any scent. (Honestly I would bet the Primos stuff is the same thing or similar and you will pay 3x or more for it.)
Old 08-05-2012, 07:36 AM
Spike

I thought about that product as well. Read alot of good reviews on it.