Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Bow Sights 101

Old 04-14-2013, 12:27 PM
Spike

Apex sights or tru glo..cheap and pretty darn good..as for rests I use an apache and have had no problems with it..whisker biscuits are ok but wear.go with the fall away rest IMO
Old 04-14-2013, 07:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by kathomps
I shoot a 3 pin sight at 20 30 and 40 pin yardages with a whisker biscuit. All this was already on my bow when I got it and it works just fine for me because theres no way I would feel comfortable shooting a deer out past 40 yards. But thats just me.
I feel the same...I have a one pin with adjustment out to 60yds most of my shots have been under 30yds. I think it comes down to what you want to spend and personal preference....after all a bow is custom to YOU...I don't like a bunch of pins...just my personal preference.