Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
Harvest Time Archery HT-2 arrow review. >

Harvest Time Archery HT-2 arrow review.

Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Harvest Time Archery HT-2 arrow review.

Old 04-23-2011, 05:03 AM
Fork Horn

Location: From WA, lived in NC, MO, KS, NY, GA, and retired in the "Show Me"
Default Harvest Time Archery HT-2 arrow review.

Harvest Time Archery HT2 review.........
Came home from work to find a nice box in the living room............Cool.
I have been meaning to get my hands on some Harvest Time arrows and put em thru the works, heard alot good about em and wanted to find out myself.

First off the new labels are pretty killer..."Harvester" neat name coming from the Company's HQ outta the corn and soybeans Haven.
Even got the spine info on the label as well.

When I opened the package of shafts I noticed 253 grains hand written on the package...nice, looks like someone checked em.
I went ahead and threw them on my scale just to see how the wt. tolerance was within the dozen in the box;
every single one read 256 grains on my battery operated digi-scale, not one grain apart within the dozen.

I then moved over to a boxed dozen fletched already with 2" blazer and went ahead and cut then to 29" carbon to nock groove and glued in the inserts.
I replaced the 9 grain (on my scale) HTA noks with white QAD tunanoks, thought they would look good with the white kicker vane.

For now, they come in at 370 grains exact and 12.7% FOC....seem to fly really well outta my SR71 set at 63lbs and I am sure will be fine evne at 70lbs.
So far, I like what I see.