Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
louisville , Ky archery shops >

louisville , Ky archery shops

Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

louisville , Ky archery shops

Old 11-16-2010, 07:32 AM
Spike

Default louisville , Ky archery shops

Any archery shops thats worth going to while i am in Kentucky . I thought i was going to hunt there but it is way to expensive for me to hunt there . I thought it would be cheap like it is here for out of state hunters . But i might aswell go lookin around . Thx for any info
Old 11-16-2010, 10:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Try King's archery on Bardstown road in the Eastland shopping center.

Originally Posted by MBmadness
Any archery shops thats worth going to while i am in Kentucky . I thought i was going to hunt there but it is way to expensive for me to hunt there . I thought it would be cheap like it is here for out of state hunters . But i might aswell go lookin around . Thx for any info
Old 11-16-2010, 04:11 PM
Spike

Bass Pro shop is just right across the river. I think its on veterans memorial rd. They have a proshop and a shooting range.
Old 11-16-2010, 05:15 PM
Spike

Default PSE Copperhead 150

A friend gave me his old CrossBow PSE Copperhead Viper 150,,,Having issues with setting up Red Dot scope, scope mount,,I have tighted the mount but seems like there is some play in the product althought it is centered vertically,,,10" off to left, no adjustment left on scope at 10 yds can I order an after market mount. Or should I shim it in some manner, Thanks Rredwood