Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
Truglo micro's ? >

Truglo micro's ?

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Truglo micro's ?

Old 11-09-2010, 05:34 PM
EFH
Typical Buck

Default Truglo micro's ?

I have a 07 ally and have shot pendillum sights since I've been hunting. Really want to shoot pins now, tired of guessing or being just pretty sure at 40yds! I've been looking at the truglo microlites, any feedback on what you think about them would be helpful, thanks!
Old 11-10-2010, 03:41 PM
Fork Horn

I love mine,but I havent got to shoot one with it this year.Hey,man nice to see more people from Alabama on the forum.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:02 AM
Fork Horn

Tru Glo makes some great sites. I stock the Carbon XS which is real lite and priced very well. Most get along with 3 pins, but this site has 4 .019 F.O. Pins, comes with a light and a level. You flatlanders don't need a level as much but when in hill country sure comes in handy.
Old 11-11-2010, 01:33 PM
EFH
Typical Buck

Thanks! Never shot .019 size sights, has anyone had trouble with these or are they plenty big enough to see?
Old 11-12-2010, 03:00 PM
Typical Buck

wife has a truglo carbon XS on her bow and man is it nice. the .019 size pins are amazing for further shots and the fiber optics really pic up much more light than my truglow sight I have on my bow.

probably will pick one up for myself this winter.