Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
shooting better without stabilizer >

shooting better without stabilizer

Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

shooting better without stabilizer

Old 04-08-2010, 08:56 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by IL-Cornfed
You may thing you're a God amoung insects on this forum....
I don't venture off onto many other forum sites, kinda got use to this one. Does that make me an unintelligent insect?? I've been hunting for over 20 years... must have been asleep through the whole thing

Appears that only person here that hails themself as a god is you
Old 04-08-2010, 09:00 AM
Fork Horn

If someone shoots better without a stab whats the big deal? To each there own, I'll put a flag pole on the front of my bow and hunt with it if I'm grouping well and comfortable!
Old 04-08-2010, 10:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by BvrHunter
If someone shoots better without a stab whats the big deal? To each there own, I'll put a flag pole on the front of my bow and hunt with it if I'm grouping well and comfortable!
Amen to that!
Old 04-08-2010, 10:38 AM
bigcountry

100% agree. I think each of us needs to try different things to see what works for each of us. I have shot compounds for over 25 years, and changed my mind about a dozen times about various things by actually trying them. Including stabilizers of all sizes and wieghts. And I seriously doubt it will be my last time change something again.

I am never a big advocate for just doing something because some guy on archerytalk said, this is the way to go.

Old 04-08-2010, 10:41 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by bigcountry
I am never a big advocate for just doing something because some guy on archerytalk said, this is the way to go.
I hear that !! Nothing wrong with taking pride in doing things different. How would someone ever know what was really the best setup for them if they didn't experiment a little? You can't always go by what some "pro-staffer" on a webpage says! Finding your own nitch threw trial and error is the only way to go

Last edited by BvrHunter; 04-08-2010 at 10:46 AM.
Old 04-10-2010, 07:22 PM
NWA
Spike

I don't venture off onto many other forum sites, kinda got use to this one. Does that make me an unintelligent insect?? I've been hunting for over 20 years... must have been asleep through the whole thing

Appears that only person here that hails themself as a god is you

Copy that man. I basicly just read here but when I came across this guy pounding on his chest and saying that Big Country was pounding.......... I had to post.

Holy cow Cornfed, go have a beer and relax. We all don't have to agree with you.

Some like stabs and some don't. No big deal.

Nick
Old 04-12-2010, 09:44 PM
Fork Horn

I Agree 100%,if I try it and I shoot better with it I'm using it I could care less what AT's so called experts have to say about it.
I use a stab on one of my hunting rigs thats 9" long and made from three differant stabs,because I tried differant things until I found what works! My other hunting rig don't have any stab because it shoots good without one.
I've always been amazed at how some guys will buy every new gadget they can put on there rig with everything all so pretty,I'd like to know who the hell there trying to impress there friends, or the deer?