Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Hello and Help

Old 03-22-2010, 11:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

You are going to be in such a bind now azle! When the old guy finishs with you you will be ready to beat a baby seal! he drives everyone crazy....I use to be normal! he will be a great help,he has helped me alot from a distance,he's a great guy just don't tell him I said that!
Old 03-22-2010, 02:04 PM
Spike

Its really great to see guys willing to go out of their way for fellow archers. Here's to Rev and the rest of these guys!! =)
Old 03-23-2010, 07:00 AM
Spike

Any special tools required to beat a baby seal? wonder if they taste like chicken? Rev I have a wedding Saturday, church and family Sunday. I am trying to find time to get together, I am looking forward to hearing and learning from you. I did the eye close peep alignment and I believe I need to come up a half inch or so. Really kind of confused, while practicing I am shooting great groups out to 50 yards but being the perfectionist I try to be I want more. I read one of your threads where you said somthing about the direction your thumb points on your release hand and I have always pointed the way you said. These are the little/big things I really want to know. As for the seal thing we will have to talk. Really looking forward to the turkey opener, my daughter will be joining me!

Take care
Azle
Old 03-23-2010, 11:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

No special tools for clubbin! LOL Bob if a perfectionist,I have anohter name for it also.He will give you tips but hopefully let you find your own relaxed place in form.He tried to coach me but the distance we are apart made it hard to do till I just reached my level and am comfy and happy.He tried to critque me one time but I threatened to beat him with a arrow and I did get a deer that weekend so guess my form won! Lots of experience to share and he's not selfish with it.If you hunt and need advice on taking a deer....well guess I'll be talking to you then Bob is local PETA troop leader I think.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:25 AM
Boone & Crockett

Oh, it feels so good to be loved!!!Rowel has a funny way of showing it, but he loves me, I know it, he as a picture of me over his head board.

Bary, I'm still stuck in Houston, but I will return (one day) and Rowel both of us have to keep on Kent to get another pig hunt. I'm looking forward to it.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

The thought of you staring down at me sleeping makes me ill! kent maybe sick or something...haven't seen the boy! I think the weekend he came down here caused him to have issues...can't run with the big dogs!
Old 03-23-2010, 08:25 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by The Rev
Azle where are you from. I can fix it in five minutes but I need to see it first. You wouldn't be from Azle Texas would you, if so I have a project going on in Lake Worth, I could meet you there.
Way to step up Rev!!!!! Your in good hands!