Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
refletching arrows ?? >

refletching arrows ??

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

refletching arrows ??

Old 11-24-2009, 05:14 AM
Spike

Default refletching arrows ??

does it make a difference whether it has a right or left twist in the fletching ???
Old 11-24-2009, 06:44 AM
Fork Horn

Cool Absolutely!

I'm assuming you are using feathers. Feathers come from turkey wings. This is why we have Thanksgiving! This is a lesson in history that has been lost! Pilgrams-Indians, what a crock! It was so we could have FLETCHING!!!
Unless you are using a straight jig, you must match the fletching and jig. They are R-wing or L-wing. The only rule is you have to use the same fletching (R or L) on the same arrow. They don't shoot any different (some debate this) just preference
Old 11-24-2009, 07:46 AM
Fork Horn

I don't think it matters which way your arrows spin, as long as all of your arrows spin in the same direction.
Old 11-24-2009, 09:36 AM
Spike

thanks guys