Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
How many of you guys convert your new bows with custom strings? >

How many of you guys convert your new bows with custom strings?

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

How many of you guys convert your new bows with custom strings?

Old 11-22-2009, 06:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

I've always changed mine and even though the BowTech OEM strings are topnotch. I still like to choose my colors and have a spare set on hand when I am hunting on the road, because you never know when a string might get accidently cut or just develop an issue.

Dan
Old 11-22-2009, 03:40 PM
Typical Buck

Did not automaticlly change strings when I got my new bow but never hesitated to put a set of bucknasty's custom strings and cables on when I did need to get a new string.
Old 11-25-2009, 03:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default the Last Thing I'd Do

Like the first thing to do is spend a lot of money on a bow, and then immediately change the strings? My first question to myself would be to question why I bought the bow in the first place.

Maybe I don't spend enough on bows? If I paid $1200 that might be when I'd think of doing a change.