Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
A little Bowtech help please >

A little Bowtech help please

Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

A little Bowtech help please

Old 10-20-2009, 03:39 PM
Spike

Default A little Bowtech help please

I have an Admiral that the roller is clicking on.This started awhile back and my dealer told me to turn one of them over and the problem would go away-- it did for awhile.I have been shooting this week getting ready for a trip to texas and illinois and it started again.
I have called Bowtech(today)but want to get a jump on this and get the parts here by thursday(leaving sat am).
From what the rumors are it could be a few days or more to get a response from bowtech.I am willing to pay for the parts and shipping I just dont want to take the chance that I wont get them in time for my trip.
This post is not in any way a bash on bowtech and normaly would give them time to go through the normal process,but due to time reasons I need to get this bow fixed.
If anybody can help I would appreciate it!!
Thank You- Mark
Old 10-21-2009, 05:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Mark;

I don't know if Bowtech is going to send you parts or not. They usually will only ship parts to dealers. Infact, this time of year, you may not even get a call back. Bowtech has great people and believe it or not from what you read online they have really great service too... its just that they are a pretty big company and in my opinion are WAY WAY understaffed.

If you have a local dealer.... I'd get there like yesterday. They are going to be able to move the whole process along much much faster than you'd be able to on your own.

Good luck!
Old 10-21-2009, 01:08 PM
Spike

I have tried all dealers within 150 miles and no one stocks any parts for these bows and all they can do is call bowtech "to see what can be done". A couple of dealers I talked with said that getting answers from bowtech is never easy and that they were no longer going to carry them for that reason.
I was hoping that some one from Bowtech would get back with me this morning and have not heard a word after leaving two messages and one e-mail stating that it was urgent that I speek with some one so I could use this bow on this trip.It looks like customer service is not a priority for them.I am sure that they are busy but it shouldnt be more than twenty for hours to return a phone call or email.

VERY FRUSTRATING !!!
Old 10-21-2009, 03:27 PM
Spike

Well,I jumped the gun getting on Bowtech.It wasnt ten minutes after my last post and Matt called,we went over the issue and he is going to get the parts shipped out overnight.I should get them on friday.
I feel kind of bad not giving them more time to respond.I just wish that there was a little more time before I leave on this trip so I wasnt so impatient.
I am sorry for not having more confidence in a good company!

Mark
Old 10-23-2009, 03:56 PM
Typical Buck

Good luck to ya. I had the roller replace on my Admiral and it still makes the click sound when you first draw. But don't worry about it. My friend had the same problem with his Admiral but he took an elk and a bear with it.
Old 10-23-2009, 04:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

get to the bow pro shop..buy a mathews...problem solved