Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 A little help please >

A little help please

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

A little help please

Old 04-10-2009, 01:27 AM

Default RE: A little help please

Fantarain, Ideally both, but if I have to choose, I like a clear pin. This of course is a matter of personal preference. I found I shot better with a clear pin as I could see the target "good enough" even though it was blurry I could still pick a spot. Even indoor single spots, I did better with a clear sight.

Avalanche, Sorry, that should have been SAP. SAS was a typo. One other bit of information. Magnifying a hunting rig is VERY dangerous as it completely blurs out unseen limbs or other obstacles. It also makes you second guess yardages. I for one wouldn't do it. I have in the past and for woods, treestand and lowlight, it simply stinks. I would much rather have a clear fiberoptic pin and a fuzzy target.

Hope this helps some!

Dryridge