Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 witch drop away rest do you use. >

witch drop away rest do you use.

Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

witch drop away rest do you use.

Old 04-19-2003, 06:41 PM

Default witch drop away rest do you use.

just for help.
Old 04-20-2003, 12:27 PM

Default RE: witch drop away rest do you use.

NAP Quiktune 2000 dropaway.
Old 04-20-2003, 01:36 PM
Boone & Crockett

NAP QT2000. But I drilled a hole in the cable slide that came with my Parker to attach the cable to cause I was barely getting enough fletching clearance with the NAP cable slide. They really need to make that one a little smaller.
Old 04-20-2003, 03:06 PM

The Trophy Ridge Drop Zone has ben an excellent rest for me. I have been using one since shortly after the ATA Show and I could not be happier with the prodct. I have read some posts from a couple of shooters on the boards who have experienced the rope pulling out but it has performed flawlessly for myself and the sevral shooters I know who now use this rest. I love the way the rest holds and supports the shaft. The foam " rack" holds the arrow on the shaft and will not allow it to flop around. Then when the arm engages you can even cant the bow totally sideways without the arrow moving from the " V" of the arm. It' s all machined metal construction also means years of dependable service. Even the DHD vibe dampeners add a touch of class to this rest. I like the fact that you don' t see the bolt, it gives it a smooth clean look. Speaking of bolts, there are really only two on the rest. The windage and elevation bolts are large and very easily accessed. I really like the position of the windage adjust bolt being on the bottom so as not to interfere with the Roller Guard or the traditional cable rod when adjustments are needed. This is a great rest for any serious bowhunter.
Old 04-20-2003, 03:22 PM

trophy taker dropaway ,top rest been using it for about 8months now ,easy to set up great arrow flight with broadheads out to 50yards ,never had any problems in the bush with it while hunting,i used a golden preimer rest before this and i don,t think i' ll use any other type of rest .....matt
Old 04-20-2003, 04:20 PM

I agree with Handy Andy, I sent back my Power Drop to Eders.Too many allen wrench sizes (3). I have recently purchased a Drop Zone, and love how simple this rest adjusts.

Realy great rest!
Old 04-20-2003, 04:38 PM

thank you for all your info
Old 04-20-2003, 08:03 PM
nub

MZE
Old 04-20-2003, 09:34 PM

I use the MZE on all my bows
Old 04-20-2003, 09:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

MZE

Quick Reply: witch drop away rest do you use.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.