Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Hoyt Xtec

Old 02-18-2009, 08:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Hoyt Xtec

If you dont get the pro, tell the guy ill trade him my AM35 for it
Old 02-19-2009, 07:34 AM
Typical Buck

Lefty bow so that probably won't work drockw
Old 02-19-2009, 08:46 AM
Typical Buck

A sleeper of a target bow is an 2007 Hoyt 38 Pro with the XT2000 limbs. It flat out pounds. With the cam 1/2 option, you'll have close to 9" of brace height and 39" ata. You can pick up the camo ones pretty cheap if you look around.
Old 02-19-2009, 02:33 PM
Typical Buck

Alright well once I added up the bare bow and accessories I was going to be over budget with the vantage pro. I found a 07 PSE Mojo for 350. It looks like it would be a good target bow. 8.5 BH and 39 5/8 A-A.
Old 02-20-2009, 07:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: LeftyBuckmaster

Alright well once I added up the bare bow and accessories I was going to be over budget with the vantage pro. I found a 07 PSE Mojo for 350. It looks like it would be a good target bow. 8.5 BH and 39 5/8 A-A.
I know a guy who shoots a mojo REAL well. They arent bad bows.
Old 02-21-2009, 11:53 AM
Typical Buck

Well I ended up with the 07 PSE Mojo for 325. Sorry hoyt fans had to take the best deal I'm just a poor college student.
Old 02-21-2009, 07:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Don't be sorry,looks like good numbers on that bow and it should suit you well.
Old 02-21-2009, 09:07 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: TFOX

Yeah thanks for the suggestions TFOX on A2A and BH. I knew I needed a longer a2a and bh but you gave me a clearer idea of what I needed for spot shooting. The Mojo covered the A2A and BH and came at a decent price as well. I got a Axcel sight and infinity rest to go with the bow. I just need to find I good scope, stabilizer, and some good target arrows. Anybody have any suggestions for those and remember I'm on a budget.
Old 02-22-2009, 06:37 AM
Typical Buck

For the money, it's hard to beat the CR scopes and lenses, Lancaster ARchery carries them. Depending on how that bow balances out, you may need to look into a V-bar setup also. Arrows, well you'll get a bunch of answers, but for dots, a friend who shoots pro for Mathews got me onto some 2613's with 300 grain points and 4" feathers. Some guys use the 2712's, 2512's etc.

Yeah thanks for the suggestions TFOX on A2A and BH. I knew I needed a longer a2a and bh but you gave me a clearer idea of what I needed for spot shooting. The Mojo covered the A2A and BH and came at a decent price as well. I got a Axcel sight and infinity rest to go with the bow. I just need to find I good scope, stabilizer, and some good target arrows. Anybody have any suggestions for those and remember I'm on a budget.
Old 02-22-2009, 07:56 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Mikey S.

For the money, it's hard to beat the CR scopes and lenses, Lancaster ARchery carries them. Depending on how that bow balances out, you may need to look into a V-bar setup also. Arrows, well you'll get a bunch of answers, but for dots, a friend who shoots pro for Mathews got me onto some 2613's with 300 grain points and 4" feathers. Some guys use the 2712's, 2512's etc.

Agreed,just try to get them to spine out for you.

Quick Reply: Hoyt Xtec

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.