HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Technical (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/technical-20/)
-   -   Diamond Rock Draw Modules (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/technical/284236-diamond-rock-draw-modules.html)

SBEShooter 01-26-2009 11:43 AM

Diamond Rock Draw Modules

Just bought a new Rock at 70lb,29". The genius who sold it to me at Cabelasdidn't measure the draw length or anything, but when I went back to get it tuned and the peep placed, I was measured. With my albatross arms, I'm actually pulling 30.5". I was told that a new draw module can be ordered from Bowtech/Diamond (the m1?) but that I "should not hold my breath" on getting it in.

What is a reasonable timeframe to get this shipped to Cabelas? It's been 2 agonizing weeks! I know guys are waiting months for new bows from Diamond, but how long should I give it before I call and start nagging?

JeffB 01-26-2009 12:39 PM

RE: Diamond Rock Draw Modules

I would contact BT directly or one of the staff guys around here- And I'd give the guy at Cabelas what for[:@]

MeanV2 01-28-2009 09:40 AM

Although I am not sure on that particular module. You should get itin a week to 10 days if it is in stock at BowTech, and it got ordered by Cabela's.

Cabela's should carry a full set of mods for the bows they sell, but I know from past experiences working shows at Cabelas that they don't.

Proper fit for a new Bow owner is a Must for giving him a good experience.;)

Dan

brotherbdc 01-28-2009 05:59 PM

that sucks, if ya need one Ill check and see if I got one and send it to ya

brotherbdc 01-28-2009 06:01 PM

Our cabelas is the same way, however our Bass Pro archery guy is awesome........(yeah its me)

txjourneyman 01-29-2009 04:11 AM

Order it direct from Diamond and change it yourself. No press is needed to make the change. It is held in by three allen screws.

SBEShooter 01-29-2009 08:17 AM

brotherbdc, PM sent. Thanks in advance!

contacted Diamond viaEMyesterday. Waiting for response.

Called Cabelas this AM - told that the mods were "ordered last week - expect them in around April."

brotherbdc 01-29-2009 06:29 PM

Ill check when I get to work tomorrow.......

brotherbdc 01-30-2009 07:30 PM

got it , Ill be sending the M1 on monday.

IAhuntr 01-30-2009 08:33 PM

ORIGINAL: brotherbdc

got it , Ill be sending the M1 on monday.
Two thumbs up for the great help of a fellow member^^^!!!

To the OP- If it were me I think I would have insisted Cabela's swap out the bow for aproperly fitting one after they failed to size you up correctly the first time!