HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Technical (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/technical-20/)
-   -   2009 Bowtechs- On Ebay (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/technical/284182-2009-bowtechs-ebay.html)

JeffB 01-25-2009 02:45 PM

2009 Bowtechs- On Ebay

brand new With FULL WARRANTY?

how is this possible? Dealer shutting down?

(just do a search for Bowtech Admiral)

BowTech_Shooter 01-25-2009 03:41 PM

RE: 2009 Bowtechs- On Ebay

ORIGINAL: JeffB

It's not supposed to happenand for the record...I've bought 3new BowTechs off of eBay just this week...;)

Cougar Mag 01-25-2009 03:56 PM

It's not supposed to happen and for the record...I've bought 3 new BowTechs off of eBay just this week...
OMG![8D] Yeah, I've been checking them out myself, pretty good deals but was wondering about the warranty myself. I suppose its dealers getting rid of the old stock?

BowTech_Shooter 01-25-2009 05:45 PM

ORIGINAL: Cougar Mag

It's not supposed to happen and for the record...I've bought 3 new BowTechs off of eBay just this week...
OMG![8D] Yeah, I've been checking them out myself, pretty good deals but was wondering about the warranty myself. I suppose its dealers getting rid of the old stock?

Bows bought from internet sales aren't covered...

Admirals aren't old stock...and they're absoluetly not supposed to be sold on eBay, Craigs list, etc. All dealers should know this because it's included in their Dealer Policy Manual.

Cougar Mag 01-26-2009 11:54 AM

Hmm, never saw any new Admirals or I just missed them as I was skimming through. Did ask a guy about an '08 Allegiance and he said it was not covered under warranty.

Pat, I must have missed it somewhere but when in the hell did you kill that buck? That thing is a monster!!!!:)

JeffB 01-26-2009 11:58 AM

Pat, I must have missed it somewhere but when in the hell did you kill that buck? That thing is a monster!!!!:)

Yeah, where did you get that buck homeskillet?

BowTech_Shooter 01-26-2009 12:25 PM

ORIGINAL: BowTech_Shooter

ORIGINAL: Cougar Mag

Bows bought from internet sales aren't covered...

Admirals aren't old stock...and they're absoluetly not supposed to be sold on eBay, Craigs list, etc. All dealers should know this because it's included in their Dealer Policy Manual.

I just got a brandy new Admiral from an eBay purchase today...

That picture was from 2004 I believe...It's a long, funnystory and I'll have to type it up when I get a little more time...;)

JeffB 01-26-2009 12:32 PM

I just got a brandy new Admiral from an eBay purchase today...
Runnin serial numbers, eh?

That picture was from 2004 I believe...It's a long, funnystory and I'll have to type it up when I get a little more time...;)
Well, I remember the story-I think. excellent photography there, regardless :eek:

MeanV2 01-28-2009 08:46 AM

It's not supposed to happenand for the record...I've bought 3new BowTechs off of eBay just this week...;)
Did Ya get a Good deal Pat?[8D]

Dan

BowTech_Shooter 01-28-2009 03:32 PM

ORIGINAL: MeanV2

Did Ya get a Good deal Pat?[8D]

Dan

I sure did...Heck, it wasn't my money...It don't get no better than that...[8D]