Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Arrows and sweet idea! >

Arrows and sweet idea!

Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Arrows and sweet idea!

Old 11-28-2008, 06:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Arrows and sweet idea!

ORIGINAL: FSUBIGMAC

Ice and snow on the tree will add to the awesomeness of the adventure. Come one -- maybe you should be the one with the hello kitty wraps. MAN LAW!!!
Oh thats a cold shot to the man berries!I applaud him for at least shooting at a empty nest,other wise the thought of someone running and screaming like their hairs on fire is funny! I got the pink/purple sting in today BS the wraps should be in soon enough!
Old 11-28-2008, 06:44 PM

Old 11-28-2008, 07:04 PM

Sweet, I will buy one of those broadheads from Cabela's (the 6" version). They don't look like they have been changed very much from the ones that I have, which were made in the early '70s. To bad I already ruined one of my Strikers. I am going to have to get a set of flu flu feathers to go with them. The ones I have right now have 6 flu flu feathers and I am wondering if that is necessary.
Old 11-28-2008, 07:11 PM

Also, what are some good ways to slow your arrow down quickly? I think I might try to put duct tape on the broadhead for added wind resistance and more effective nest destruction. What do you guys think about that concept?
Old 11-28-2008, 07:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Might try some judo points, as far as adding something to slow arrow down it may have alot of effect on drop and impact point more than air resistance.
Old 11-28-2008, 07:33 PM

No, the Zwickey points won't take out the nest as effectively as the Snaro points with duct tape. Plus, those red flu flu feathers stand out great in the snow, so I am not worried about loosing the arrow, I just want to make sure that I don't shoot out of the yard and hurt someone. That first shot went into the neighbor's yard.
Old 11-28-2008, 08:03 PM

I just sent trueflight an email about getting some flu flu feathers.
Old 11-29-2008, 01:08 PM
Fork Horn

Gander should sell FLu Flu arrows -- at least they do at the one in my town.

RLoving -- that was me teasing him for teasing you. I personally like the hello Kitty wraps -- make sure to post pics once you get everything done.
Old 11-29-2008, 01:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have the bow getting string put on and wraps on the way...you bet I'll post them!
Old 11-29-2008, 03:08 PM

ORIGINAL: FSUBIGMAC

Gander should sell FLu Flu arrows -- at least they do at the one in my town.

RLoving -- that was me teasing him for teasing you. I personally like the hello Kitty wraps -- make sure to post pics once you get everything done.
No flu flu feathers at the Gander by me. I would know.

Quick Reply: Arrows and sweet idea!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.