Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Thanks for all the help with my post....! >

Thanks for all the help with my post....!

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Thanks for all the help with my post....!

Old 10-30-2008, 08:28 PM

Default Thanks for all the help with my post....!

So much for hunters helping hunters.....
Old 10-30-2008, 09:29 PM
bigcountry

Default RE: Thanks for all the help with my post....!

No problem man. You deserve it. Glad you liked the help.

Old 10-30-2008, 11:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Post it in the bowhunting section or gear review section as well if you are not getting anyhelp. there are people on this site that can and will gladly help you.
good luck,
Derek
Old 11-03-2008, 08:36 PM

In answer to your question on my first post bigcountry.....thank you for the response and the advise but didn't really need the attitude to go with it. Nor did I need the sarcastic response to my second post. A simple reply like drockw gave would have been good.

drockw, thanks for the info, I truely didn't even think about posting to a different forum because THIS is the tech forum and I figured this was a tech problem, but I will give it a try. Keep the arrows flying true.
Old 11-03-2008, 08:54 PM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: Mac T29

In answer to your question on my first post bigcountry.....thank you for the response and the advise but didn't really need the attitude to go with it. Nor did I need the sarcastic response to my second post. A simple reply like drockw gave would have been good.

drockw, thanks for the info, I truely didn't even think about posting to a different forum because THIS is the tech forum and I figured this was a tech problem, but I will give it a try. Keep the arrows flying true.
No problem man, its the least we can do for all the helpful good posts you have given us. You know hunters helping hunters and all.

Old 11-04-2008, 08:36 PM

I guess as I learn more about the technical side of archery, I will be more than happy to post replies and helpful information to NEW users...what do you know, i've only been a member in this forum for how many days....9?! I guess I wasn't born as smart as you were about bows.....my appologies to you for my ignorance.